MTV VMA's vol Best VMA EVER

Originally Posted by parada45

Has why Lil Mamma appeared out of no where been answered yet?
Because shes a %$@%! and has nothing to show for herself except being a judge on a show hosted by A.C. Slater and produced by Al Roker

The Jay Z/Alicia Keyes song was perfect until that happened. And instead of me being like wow that was amazing it was more me saying wow who the $$%$ is that?Then realizing it was Lil Mama and being like
indifferent.gif

SHOCKED there have been no Shakira pics posted (or at least I presume so).

Kanye is an idiot, and he gets what he wants cause the kiddies are busy talking about him today.

The worst part about it is that it was clearly pre-meditated.

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Originally Posted by parada45

Because shes a %$@%! and has nothing to show for herself except being a judge on a show hosted by A.C. Slater and produced by Al Roker

The Jay Z/Alicia Keyes song was perfect until that happened. And instead of me being like wow that was amazing it was more me saying wow who the $$%$ is that? Then realizing it was Lil Mama and being like
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Lil Mammaout of no where

parada45 wrote:

The Jay Z/Alicia Keyes song was perfect until that happened. And instead of me being like wow that was amazing it was more me saying wow who the $$%$ is that? Then realizing it was Lil Mama and being like
indifferent.gif

That had to be the most randon foolishness the whole night. Jay's face was like
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
At first I thought she was the first of many celebs about to come on stage (like how they used to close award shows in the old days) but then nobody else came up and Jay and Alicia completely froze ole girl out like ++@ are you even doin' up here.

Originally Posted by JinKazama

parada45 wrote:

indifferent.gif

That had to be the most randon foolishness the whole night. Jay's face was like
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
At first I thought she was the first of many celebs about to come on stage (like how they used to close award shows in the old days) but then nobody else came up and Jay and Alicia completely froze ole girl out like ++@ are you even doin' up here.
She wasnt even on the same level. I swear it took me a min to realize it was her. I thought it was some fan who was in the pit.

IDK how anybody could be mad at Ye now.

Look at how big of a buzz he generated just by doing this....I'm dead %$! when I say MTV hasn't been talked about this much in a while....they need tothank Kanye for doing what he did
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Look at how big of a buzz he generated just by doing this....I'm dead %$! when I say MTV hasn't been talked about this much in a while....they need to thank Kanye for doing what he did
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

maybe because what he did was classless and disrespectful...

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Look at how big of a buzz he generated just by doing this....I'm dead %$! when I say MTV hasn't been talked about this much in a while....they need to thank Kanye for doing what he did
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yep and MTV are always big on those two things.
laugh.gif

Classy and respectful programming.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thats beyond the point though. MTV and Kanye both know what they are doing. Maybe I just have a different understanding of how this hollywood #!%@works.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Aight somebody got me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by THE FAME

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

well i could see how your post relates if B Smooth would have said.."I dont see how MTV could be mad at Ye right now."

Originally Posted by GTEK

Lil mama lucky Ye wasnt on stage...
laugh.gif

"Hold up..hold up...hold it.....you on stage?....what you do?"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I bet that +#! smelled like nail polish remover.
*dead*

The VMAs were decent. Definitely not the best of all time, you're really young if you think that.

MTV is thanking Yeezy for the publicity. Lead story on CNN.

How the hell did Eminem win for the least entertaining video I've ever seen?

Em had to get an award for the pub he gave the Movie Awards. Just like Britney Spears getting all of those VMAs a few years back when she had donenothing to get them. MTV has a lot riding by certain artists success.

The worst part about it is that it was clearly pre-meditated.
You have to blame MTV as well if you blame Kanye. They both planned it.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Beam of light is perfect!

14d3u6h.jpg
If anyone has found any inappropriate photoshops of this particular photograph, a pm would be appreciated for fapping purposes.

Also...

Kanye is clearly rolling with Hennessy VS. AKA Bottom Shelf Hennessy.

I am currently on a bottom shelf cognac budget, barely at that.

Kanye on the other hand, well, I assume he makes a buck or two more than I do.

Why isn't he drinking Ellipse or Beaute De Siecle or some other stuff I will never get the privelege of tasting? (Poverty FTL)

If you're going to make a complete spectacle of yourself, do it right.

pimp.gif

Show was
laugh.gif
smh.gif
and
pimp.gif
at the same time

Kayne said what everybody was thinking- i mean say what you will about B, but that video should have cleaned up...it was a phenomena that had everybody fromyoutubers to fans to morning shows recreating it and talking about it...

he was wrong for cutting shorty off...but whatever...it is what it is -

and i kinda wish Jays big %#% ex para military bodyguard woulda caught lil mama half way up the stage steps
laugh.gif
smh.gif
at her from trying to hop in the spotlight

and
laugh.gif
i thought i was tripping at first and i didnt see anybody mentionhere but when Gaga turned to em and asked him to hold the award while she revealed her face from that red thing he was like umm NO and handed it to Tracey
laugh.gif

i went back like 2 times and did hear it...she said can you hold this for a sec and he was like um no and passed it to tracey
laugh.gif
then he had the
indifferent.gif
face on as she thanked god and gays

laugh.gif
I just watched it again.
Lil' Mama looked like a starving dog begging for a bone.

Back
Top Bottom