MTV VMA's vol Best VMA EVER

Originally Posted by Master Zik

So wait T-Pain going on stage wasn't planned?
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
@ Lil Mama talking about emotions running on high
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Crazy *$$%%. I'm sure she did that on a dare.

i dare her to be relevant

Originally Posted by Master Zik

So wait T-Pain going on stage wasn't planned?
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
@ Lil Mama talking about emotions running on high
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Crazy *$$%%. I'm sure she did that on a dare.
Thats EXACTLY what I was thinking, one of her friends or the people she was wit prolly made a bet or dared her to do that. She kno dam well not togo up on stage wit Jay, she will nvr even be on Keyes lvl, let alone Jay.

Jay handled that situation good
pimp.gif

people really need to chill the %+%+ out though. What Kanye did was beyond stupid, but yall act like a %!%%% never been off that Henny before
smh.gif

Look at all the wild @+@* Jim Morrison used to do when he got drunk. One album from Kanye has more substance than TEN VMA shows.

On Monday (September 14), Kanye West took to his blog to issue a new apology to Taylor Swift for interrupting her acceptance speech at the VMAs, and saying that he thought Beyoncédeserved to win the Moonman for Best Female Video.

"I feel like Ben Stiller in 'Meet the Parents' when he messed up everything and Robert De Niro asked him to leave," he wrote - not in allcaps, as he usually does when he's blogging emphatically. "That was Taylor's moment and I had no right in any way to take it from her. �I am trulysorry."

West originally wrote a longer, all-caps apology blog on Sunday nightthatwas later removed from his Web site. In it, he wrote, "I'm sooooo sorry to Taylor Swift and her fans and her mom," he wrote. "I spoke to hermother right after and she said the same thing my mother would've said. She is very talented! I like the lyrics about being a cheerleader and she's inthe bleachers! I'm in the wrong for going on stage and taking away from her moment!"

In the removed post he did say, "I will apologize to Taylor 2mrw," which he apparently did on Monday in his new apology to the VMA winner. In thatsame blog post he went on to say, "Welcome to the real world!!!! Everybody wanna booooo me but I'm a fan of real pop culture!!! No disrespect but wewatchin' the show at the crib right now cause ... well you know!!!! I'm still happy for Taylor!!!! Boooyaaawwww!!!! You are very very talented!!! Igave my awards to Outkast when they deserved it over me ... That's what it is!!!!!!! I'm not crazy y'all, i'm just real. Sorry for that!!! Ireally feel bad for Taylor and I'm sincerely sorry!!! Much respect!!!!!"

-------------------------

90714227.jpg

tumblr_kpxyy7BaI51qzghijo1_500.png

20qds1j.png

laugh.gif
at some of the things I've heard today:

"Kanye was mad because Taylor Swift says the N word when singing golddigger!"
"Kanye had Taylor so shook she had to perform in a subway"
"What if Ye was on that train??"

Katy Perry couldnt def get it with the quickness. She just looks tasty
smile.gif

question.... what shades has Jay been rocking? They look like some regular RayBans Wayfarers. ANYONE with info???

dzccbc.jpg

This is all I kept think after Kanye ether Taylor and got drunk after

and this tool can't seem to keep herself out of other peoples lime light

21m6ekp.jpg

smh.gif

Also some food for thought:
PR Junkie: Rapper's outburst on MTV stage a wonderful PR stunt

Quote:

Just minutes after the incident occurred, Swift performed one of her singles on a subway car beneath Radio City Music Hall as fans followed her en masse from the car to the street, ala The Beatles in A Hard Day's Night.

She was triumphant - the young starlet had overcome the evil Kanye West.

Later in the show, Beyonce Knowles invited Swift on stage to let her take her bow. The crowd cheered.

Kanye, meanwhile, was booed throughout the night and later told to leave the event.

It was a win for everyone, especially MTV.

Here are a few more things to consider:

•Why didn't MTV cut Kanye West's mic when he jumped on stage?

•Why was this controversial and combustible star seated so close to the stage?

•Why did the host, British comedian Russell Brand, say during his opening monologue that Kanye West was "in the house" (or something) as the camera made a point of showing where he was - next to the stage?

•Convenient, wasn't it, that Swift would perform almost immediately after Kanye stole her spotlight-and that the performance would take place outside the theater so she wouldn't feel the need to say something to the audience about what had just happened.

nerd.gif

conspiracy theorists could come up with a believable theory as to why the sky is blue

there are 2 type of people in this world. Conspiracy theorists & people with brains

Back
Top Bottom