MTV's Hottest MC in the Game List -- You'll NEVER guess who's leading...

.....Joe Budden, no lie!
laugh.gif

Vote now: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1617923/20090807/lil_wayne.jhtml

Joe is nicer than 95% of that list, hell, I don't mind making the case for #1, but after all this controversy lately, I can't actually believe he'sin the lead. Like, how is he in the lead with the MTV viewers? If he ends up top 2, I will be rolling ...

Im a huge hov fan but with all the negative things i hear from the public on his music these days theres no surprise he aint top of this list

thats just the internet poll, not the actual list.

Drake or Gucci will prolly land at one....Joe woulda made the list before this past weekend, he got an "honorable mention" last year.

This is gonna be like the NBA all star game voting... all these "bums" getting an abundant amount of votes... SMH
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Drake is def top 3 with Wayne and Jay there. Gucci is gonna make it and so will Soulja Boy. Hhaha. Im serious he got two hits and hes makin $$$$$$$$$$ off ofeverything

This is why I'm not into rap anymore. Look at this list. SMH at Gucci Mane even being a possibility. I know Banks was hot at a point, but why is he on thelist. Out of this list, it's only a hand full that I listen to. I think I'll roll with Hova on this one.

Gucci #1?? nah prob 6-7 but Drake gonna be top 3 DEF.. Wayne is gonna get #1 NT. Just be cause of the first week sales of "Tha Carter III"

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Gucci #1?? nah prob 6-7 but Drake gonna be top 3 DEF.. Wayne is gonna get #1 NT. Just be cause of the first week sales of "Tha Carter III"
Carter 3 was June 08 my guy. No bearing on this list. Drake and Hov will be top 3

I went through that whole list and didn't see anyone that I felt comfortable voting for...
so @!$*%$ it i voted for Joey...

Originally Posted by blacklion23

This is why I'm not into rap anymore. Look at this list. SMH at Gucci Mane even being a possibility. I know Banks was hot at a point, but why is he on the list. Out of this list, it's only a hand full that I listen to. I think I'll roll with Hova on this one.
But the list isn't based on who blacklion23 listens to. Whether you're willin to accept it or not, Gucci is undisputedly one of the top 5hottest rappers doing it right now.

My list would look something like this:

1. Drake
2. Gucci
3. Jay
4. Wayne
5. Kanye

I wanna put Gucci ahead of Drake but there's just too many teeny boppers on tip.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Hov has 5% Drake got 4%
Budden got 21% Banks got 10%

It's clear what's going on here
INTERNET SOLDIERS!!!!!!!!!

YES SIIIIIIIIIRRRRRR

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Gucci is hot as in popular, but how hot is his music?
The hell you talkin about? I'd like to hear you definition of "hot music"

I swear, #!*#@* be confusing themselves with these "hottest cat in the game" list.

Back
Top Bottom