MTV's Hottest MC in the Game List -- You'll NEVER guess who's leading...

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Right but since June 08 "my guy" what "MC" has made a musical impact on the Hip Hop/Rap game more than Lil wayne???? Nobody else really comes close. + the co-sign of Drake from Wayne and getting Drake on Young Money Label only boosts his spot to #1. Do not forget the "I Am Music" tour and "Americas Most Wanted Tour" ALL HEADLINED BY LIL WAYNE

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAA!!!!!!

lets see about your so called "musical impact" and "#1 spot".....................

nice "freestyle" huh????..........smh

and to take the cake...........

6b33506de11d3c57bc90e03c6c297adcce94754.jpg

29d35011e31c3615b3d1ef0c685983ed3939fbb.jpg

^^^^^^^ this is "your man" and "musical impact"????? i feel sorry for what my kids will have to grow up listening to........

i voted for joe 10 times cuz he been taking too many L's lately.

we dont need joey to make another video talkin about why hes better than everybody else on the list.

Originally Posted by highlife32

^^^^^^^ this is "your man" and "musical impact"????? i feel sorry for what my kids will have to grow up listening to........

you save that pic on yur computer??? cuz you posted that mtuha****a like 20 times already....thats a lil wierd bro.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

you save that pic on yur computer??? cuz you posted that mtuha****a like 20 times already....thats a lil wierd bro.
ohwell.gif

20 times??? lets quit exagerating lil homie. ive posted it twice now, and its to prove how gay lil wayne and anyone who likes him is.....and why would i savesome s*** like that on my computer??? all u gotta do is google lil wayne kissing his daddy and and u get about 100 results........smh @ these lil wayne anddrake ********rs

^^^^ lol, not at all patna, i just feel sorry for kids nowadays that gotta grow up in this era of garbage a** music.........

any rapper that came out after 2001-2002 does not even deserve to sit at the same dinner table with most rappers from 12-20 years ago........

this is what that table would look like 15 years ago............pac, biggie, scarface, UGK, snoop, spice-1, twista, 8ball & MJG

and this is what it would look like now.............kanye, lil wayne, lupe, soulja boy, drake, 50 cent

^^^^^^^^LMAO at that wack a** group of rappers

anybody that says those 2 dinner tables would be equal needs to lay off that sherm

^^^^ lol, not at all patna, i just feel sorry for kids nowadays that gotta grow up in this era of garbage a** music.........

any rapper that came out after 2001-2002 does not even deserve to sit at the same dinner table with most rappers from 12-20 years ago........

this is what that table would look like 15 years ago............pac, biggie, scarface, UGK, snoop, spice-1, twista, 8ball & MJG

and this is what it would look like now.............kanye, lil wayne, lupe, soulja boy, drake, 50 cent

^^^^^^^^LMAO at that wack a** group of rappers

anybody that says those 2 dinner tables would be equal needs to lay off that sherm

lol who really cares...basically you ainmt impressed with this generations rappers...you feel sorry, big deal. for every opinion like yours theres someone withthe opposite. you aint sayin *+$# but your opinion and youve said plenty times on here...no on cares. lol....and if someone doesnt agree with you you bring uplil wayne and soulja boy like thats gonna help you....

basically. you can feel sorry or whatever you want...you depressin yourself for no reason....you aint changin no ones mind. as a matter a fact ima bout tolisten to lil wayne, 50 cent, soulja boy and whatever else rapper you think is wack lol...keep feelin sorry

basically. you can feel sorry or whatever you want...you depressin yourself for no reason....you aint changin no ones mind. as a matter a fact ima bout to listen to lil wayne, 50 cent, soulja boy and whatever else rapper you think is wack lol...keep feelin sorry
ok lil guy, go listen to your lil wayne and play your halo............f*g

Some you guys are going to get banned
laugh.gif
I suggest yall ninjas get to editing ya post.......the list should be gucci, drake, kanye, Ross, jay

basically. you can feel sorry or whatever you want...you depressin yourself for no reason....you aint changin no ones mind. as a matter a fact ima bout to listen to lil wayne, 50 cent, soulja boy and whatever else rapper you think is wack lol...keep feelin sorry

40 yr old %!@*@ on NT mad at the world...da !%#! is wrong with you?

go have some damn kids

how does LLoyd banks have that muc?! Did he do anything? Where's Mos Def? Method man? Brother Ali? K'naan? I mean please.

whats the point of all these lists. nobody ever agrees. what was the criteria anyway?

go have some damn kids

lol, i got 3 kids and they all got more sense than u...

go have some damn kids

lol, i got 3 kids and they all got more sense than u...

Highlife is TIGHT
roll.gif
funny-cat.jpg

Yall Know this list is just joebuddentv.com vs thisis50.com right

This list dont even matter.

In today's scene of music regarding the "hip-hop" and "rap" genre, lots of individuals can be considered for being the most supreme andcelebrated in "da streets".

If I were to cast a ballot for any one of these african american gentlemen who talk very quickly over electronic beats, the proverbial checkmark would have tobe placed in the box next to the name of no other than Fat Joe.

"Joey Crack" is simply on top of his lyrics and diction. In the recent past he's been "killim dem hataz" as some would say on thisforum. However, his name is not on this proposed list of candidates. The executives from MTV will soon be receiving a very stern letter regarding thisexemption.

Hopefully, corrections can be made.

The above is no fake talk, but in fact, the realest of all talk. Talk can get no realer than that. That is what I have to think on the matter.

Back
Top Bottom