MTV's The Challenge

This tucking lame Paulie Eskimo kissed Ashley trying to act hard. Too short dudes arguing about whonis taller than who :rofl: All cuz they tried to talk over each other.

:rofl: @ Leroy and Kam.

Johnny so salty @ Wes for playing thr same he does but winning.

Kyle with the *****! @ Paulie :rofl:

Davonne and Kam both sound stupid. Davonne saying she hurt cause Kam didn't say she liked Theo. What? Y'all adults, here for money. Shut the **** up.

Gus looking like he's straight out of a 2000 pop group, wow. He looks ridiculous.

Ashley telling Paulie he got little man syndrome, Paulie was mad as **** about that

Leroy and Kam, what a joke. I agree with him, you coming out to see me and you go see another man. That's weak but everything after that. Leroy look and sound like a 13 year old boy.

I don't even remember Morgan

- Kam looking like a thot thot on the reunion. She was smashing with Leroy and some other dude that was dropping her off at Leroy's crib. What? :lol:

- Was look f'n corny tryna talk tough. :lol: I knew he was lying about saying Devonne threatened to kill him. Bob Backland looking ***.

I'll check out the new Real World eps even though I'm not expecting much. Hopefully no more twists this season.

Also lame it's on FB Watch. Caught a couple episodes of Ball in the Family and that platform is terrible.

Reunion was trash

And it’s new season ain’t on MTV? Welp I’m out

EDIT: real world not the challenge... I’m good didn’t even know they still made new episodes

Back
Top Bottom