MTV's The Challenge

Rumor is The Challenge as we know it may be over.

CBS is producing multiple Challenge spinoffs with none of the former Challenge castmates allowed. No renewal and/or information on any future MTV show.

:smh:
All stars 3 airs in may. I'm sure they will keep all stars going. They would be foolish not to. But that's the same thing I thought about road rules and real world 😂🤷🏾‍♂️

Idgaf what happens to the main show as long as they keep all stars. And tbh they would be fools to axe all stars.

Sounds like S38 is coming. After reading, here's what I think.. Expanding the show out to international for a Summer series but still doing the regular MTV one and All Stars? **** is so confusing lol

Been re-watching Gauntlet 2. What a bizarre season. I completely forgot Brad was on it. They gave him, like, five minutes of screen time and confessionals. Also, Randy was on it and got, like, three minutes of screen time, yet was hooking up with Kina. Cameran got more screen time than them because she quit.

This new challenege cast is ****ing terrible. I think I’m gonna stick to all stars only. Idk why cbs wants to destroy this show.
I don't watch any of the shows they pulled the CBS cast from but I'll still give it a shot.

I don't watch any of the shows they pulled the CBS cast from but I'll still give it a shot.

I don't care what shows they pull the cast from. I'm not watching period if there aren't SOME of MTV show castmates, which there aren't on the CBS version.

I don't care what shows they pull the cast from. I'm not watching period if there aren't SOME of MTV show castmates, which there aren't on the CBS version.
I do find it lame they aren't including any of the MTV cast, also heard the MTV main show is doing casting currently and won't start filming til May or so. We probably won't get that season til the fall. Least All Stars 3 airs in May.

After like 20 years of success I’m not surprised they’re finally milking the Challenge franchise for everything it’s worth and watering it down with tons of spin-offs (even re-using old themes/subtitles like War of the Worlds) but it still just seems untenable to me for ppl to keep track of multiple Challenge shows.

Also, no way they ditch the legends, icons, and recent stars of the mtv challenge and All-Stars. S3 of All-Stars is primed to be the best challenge season with the lineup they have.

Last edited:
Damn Melissa.
1648927328836.png

Can't wait, kind of interesting they have Kailah and Sylvia who debuted on Invasions.

I remember Wes looking pudgy as hell on one of those Champs vs Stars seasons when he was on a hiatus from the regular show lol

Got my popcorn ready. Probably best male cast ever, even with Bananas dropping out. Wish they could get The Miz, but he has contracts and is busy. Hoping for a CT appearance in Season 4.

Back
Top Bottom