MTV's The Challenge

All these seasons and they refuse to just give us what we want. Just give us the the old heads versus the new heads. Stop making the OGs destroy each other before they even get a chance to battle out with the newer generations. They are all far too washed now for a season like that though.

Seems like Laurel takes everything so personal during the challenge. Wish someone would've asked how her and Nicole were doing during the argument lol. Like bananas said, she sees herself as the big sister to Cara and doesn't want to let that go. Honestly she only had Cara's back during Rivals because she was her partner, if they weren't partnered up she would not have stood up for her.

Anyway this season isn't really Era vs Era, feels like they missed the mark on that one.

Laurel is someone who holds grudges and seems like she can't let anything go. Cara was seemingly in the wrong also when she defended Michelle but Laurel then with the complete overreaction. I know editing plays a large part in the picture painted in these shows but Laurel does seem like an irrational person and always mad when things don't go her way.

Also, I haven't been the biggest fan of this eras format either. It's also strange that they are having the losers give folks a score that could impact their final standings. I'm guessing it has something to do with gaining an advantage in the final. But knowing the show the advantage won't really be that helpful when all said and done.

Sucks CT and Emily are gone, random elimination too lol

Laurel is such a Karen, can’t stand her

Not sure how it will work in the end but getting rid of strong players off your team is dumb if it ends up being a team final

Last edited:
Terrible elimination game. Production gotta be more creative than that. Now that CT is out, not much to interest me to watch the rest of the season. Maybe Jordan left.

Damn Tina went beast mode in that elimination.

Everyone tried to copy her and failed miserably.

Big win for Nehemiah, sucks for CT.

Era 1 fighting for their lives. :lol: :smh:

Rooting for Josh to get sent into elimination next.

Sucks CT and Emily are gone, random elimination too lol

Laurel is such a Karen, can’t stand her

Not sure how it will work in the end but getting rid of strong players off your team is dumb if it ends up being a team final

Nurys, Horacio, CT, and now whatever happened to Bananas. :smh:

Terrible elimination game. Production gotta be more creative than that. Now that CT is out, not much to interest me to watch the rest of the season. Maybe Jordan left.

Laurel's attitude is garbage. The sex must be crazy though.

Too bad Emily is gone

All these. Hate Laurel. CT, Emily gone...

Maann...can we get a restart? :lol:

If Bananas is really hurt and he's gone, this season is already over. Cara Maria alone won't be enough for me to care about this season.

If Bananas is really hurt and he's gone, this season is already over. Cara Maria alone won't be enough for me to care about this season.

It looks like Derrick, not bananas in the preview

Back
Top Bottom