MTV's The Challenge

They had 3 to 1 vote go against Horacio not realizing that then they'd have to vote against themselves instead of leaving Horacio as the "easier" house vote.

Huge move by Ed keeping the stalemate.

Jay crying :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
What a vagina.

Props to TJ straight handing Chaos to CT. I wanted him to pick Jay but he respected the straight up win, so I have to too.

Now the numbers swing.

Michelle tryin to say the men make moves without her, b**** please. :smh:

Side note, I’m gonna need more of Ravyn. Top 5 attractive females from these new competitors lol.
IMG_6969.jpeg
IMG_6970.jpeg
IMG_6971.jpeg
IMG_6972.jpeg

They had 3 to 1 vote go against Horacio not realizing that then they'd have to vote against themselves instead of leaving Horacio as the "easier" house vote.

What a vagina.

Props to TJ straight handing Chaos to CT. I wanted him to pick Jay but he respected the straight up win, so I have to too.

Now the numbers swing.

#HighIQ by Ed forcing the stalemate.

Glad the Nelson variant won so that he was safe and could cause the chaos that ensued.

Michele and Jay trying to pin the stalemate on Nurys and Olivia is real nasty.

Jay his damn self coulda broke the stalemate with his stupid ***. He just wanted them to do his bidding while he repeatedly targets their friend. **** him.

Jay throwing a temper tantrum like a ***** after he’s done nothing all season :lol: Hope he gets dragged in the dirt in this conquest portion in a physical elimination.

CT such a good guy though man, game recognized game when he was chopping it up with Horacio :pimp:

ASAf not knowing what prime numbers are though :lol:

Last edited:
Glad CT got W, wish it was against B**** made Jay but Asaf wack too

CT def on big dad bod mode, felt like last 2 seasons when he wan, he looked to he in shape

Season 40 my guess all the heavy hitters coming back

What a vagina.

Now the numbers swing.

Was thinking the same thing about the 3-1.. Kyland brought it up too. Think he saw that and realized that they F'ed up, so he casually went with it lol.

I’m surprised y’all didn’t say nothing when Jay tried to punk out Kyland last episode. I’m glad Chaos is coming to an end so we can start eliminating folks consistently again

So that's how TJ trimming the fat and getting all these people all the way outta here.

Once Rayvn bae got outright eliminated over Moriah and Ed won over Horacio EYE knew Jay and his HulKKK Hogan hairline was gonna be on his manipulative bs.

EYE like the twist with these Conquest eliminations.

Glad the Nelson variant and Horacio are byke in the house to stir **** up for Jay and his alliance.

Back
Top Bottom