Murder, I just done did it....video/pic

i see why u have that problem...look at the kitchen sink and all the dirrty dishes...get yo lazy !!% up and wash the dishes and keep it clean.

Originally Posted by third world wonder

looks like a silverfish.

I hate those. Fastest damn bug on earth.
sick.gif

i have killed plenty of those in my house didnt no but i havent seen any in a while i guess there all gone

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

worst part of killing an insect is the search for it afterwords. You dont know if you actually killed it or if it escaped and is waiting under the sheets for its revenge. terrible feeling.
sick.gif

i always feared the same.
frown.gif

i will not have a good night's rest (because lord only knows insects appear RIGHT before i go to bed) until i see that carcase.. & flush it down thetoilet.

& do they not have house centipedes in florida? i've never seen a monster such as that in my LIFEEEE.
sick.gif

nick0lis:
Ryda421:
landed in the sink
sick.gif

yeah, you best sterilize that sink while your cleanin the kitchen.
Even if it hadn't landed in the sink, sterilize the sink anyways. I think I see plant life forming n the stack of plates..

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

nick0lis:
Ryda421:
landed in the sink
sick.gif
Even if it hadn't landed in the sink, sterilize the sink anyways. I think I see plant life forming n the stack of plates..

I absolutely hate doing dishes, with a passion...I let em go for days....need toacquire a dishwasher pronto

Did you leave it there for a while so it's homies no not to *$*# with you?

TD The God:
23ska909red02:
nick0lis:
Ryda421:
landed in the sink
sick.gif

I absolutely hate doing dishes, with a passion...I let em go for days....need to acquire a dishwasher pronto
Not even going to lie, I used to be just like that.

Then I began hating flies and ants more than I hated doing dishes, so started doing dishes at the end of every day, let 'em dry overnight, put 'em upin the morning.

Then whenever I moved into a new place, I made sure it had a dishwasher.

FTW!!!
laugh.gif

Look at a countertop dishwasher if you have doing dishes that much. They usually fit enough dishes for a couple meals (except for the big stuff; pots and pansand what not), or buy a stand-alone dishwasher (that you could take with you wherever you move).

Just some ideas. I hate doing dishes, too, man. Sticking your hand in that dirty water, that's just getting dirtier and dirtier with every dish, scrapingoff old mashed potatoes and what not... ... ...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

worst part of killing an insect is the search for it afterwords. You dont know if you actually killed it or if it escaped and is waiting under the sheets for its revenge. terrible feeling.
sick.gif

i always feared the same.
frown.gif

i will not have a good night's rest (because lord only knows insects appear RIGHT before i go to bed) until i see that carcase.. & flush it down the toilet.

& do they not have house centipedes in florida? i've never seen a monster such as that in my LIFEEEE.
sick.gif
never seen em down here

Back
Top Bottom