Murs 3:16: The 9th Edition...(Real Hip-Hop)..MURS = Greatest Rapper Right now

am i the only one whos feeling this guys music?...dude from cali with that east coast swag...Murs did an album with 9th Wonder joint is bananas..easily thebest rapper out right now...Murs > Cam'Ron check out the previews to his tracks...let me put onto REAL hiphop
pimp.gif

515840.jpg

Originally Posted by RawSheed

real hip hop huh

please school me

buy that album...it came out in 04..but its slept on because he isnt mainstream...im serious..this guy is nice..and of course 9th being in it (greatestProducer right now) makes the album 20 times better

I've been listening to Murs forever, I wish he blew up like he should've though, he's one of the best doing it right now and that album is awesome.

Someone school me on how Murs has "east coast swag". Dude is Cali through and through. SMH.

But yeah, Murs is nice. I've been bumpin' "Murs Rules The World" for the past 2 days. "It rules to be me...and it SUCKS to be you!"lol

Any news on his new album? I'm definitely looking forward to it. On another note, damn this post is mad late, talkin' about he's the best rapperright now based on 3:16. Ah well...better late than never.

^he just came out with something, not Murs for President but it's called Murs and the Misadventures of the Nova Express

Originally Posted by zube42

^he just came out with something, not Murs for President but it's called Murs and the Misadventures of the Nova Express

Yeah, I got that already. It has some cuts on it, but I can't say I'm lovin' it too much.

It rules to be me...and it SUCKS to be you!
So mind you (censored) business while we do what G'z do!
pimp.gif

Edit:
What ch'all know about the original Murs Rules The World release that came with a Murs Rules The World pen to title the tracks...
happy.gif

6o4yxxc.jpg

7xctzcx.jpg

^ Plan dude does think Cam is GOAT tho so you namin those dudes he probably woudlnt know em n Murs is nice
pimp.gif

real hip hop huh

please school me

Well Im workin on gettin his whole catalog so get Murray's Revenge(9th produced), Murs Rules the World, The Varsity Blues EP, Murs & theMisadventures of the Nova Express, Felt thats with his boy Slug, Murs is My Best Friend, F'real, Bac For No Good Reason EP n go to wikipedia for the restof his catalog dude been rappin since the 90s his catalog is pretty deep.

Murs is a really good hip hop artist yall can also check his stuff when he was with Living Legends. He is most of yalls favorite rapper favorite rapper. Lastyear he was one of the best rappers out on the low.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by digitalO22

It rules to be me...and it SUCKS to be you!
So mind you (censored) business while we do what G'z do!
pimp.gif

Edit:
What ch'all know about the original Murs Rules The World release that came with a Murs Rules The World pen to title the tracks...
happy.gif

6o4yxxc.jpg

7xctzcx.jpg

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Got the exact same one. Pretty nice concept, IMO.

damn you really must of been asleep huh. yall east coast cats is really behind when it comes to west coast music
laugh.gif
mayor if you like murs, i suggest you copsome of the living legends albums (murs is a part of the group) and the FELT albums (a group consisting of murs and slug) for similar west coast music you needto get up on grouch, zion i, and of course the legendary hieroglyphics crew

*edit*
eek.gif
eek.gif
i retract my statements about ALL east coast dudes not up on west coast game.mayor you really need to do your homework if you think cam is the greatest rapper
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

been felling Murs for a while now. Definitely one of the best out at the moment. That Murs 3:16 and Murray's revenge are always gettin play.

Murs is dope...I like Murrays Revenge better than 316 tho
Yeah, I like Murray's better too, but I think we're in the minority on that. As long as Murs' name is getting around, it's cool.

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

^ Plan dude does think Cam is GOAT tho so you namin those dudes he probably woudlnt know em n Murs is nice
pimp.gif

real hip hop huh

please school me

Well Im workin on gettin his whole catalog so get Murray's Revenge(9th produced), Murs Rules the World, The Varsity Blues EP, Murs & the Misadventures of the Nova Express, Felt thats with his boy Slug, Murs is My Best Friend, F'real, Bac For No Good Reason EP n go to wikipedia for the rest of his catalog dude been rappin since the 90s his catalog is pretty deep.

Murs is a really good hip hop artist yall can also check his stuff when he was with Living Legends. He is most of yalls favorite rapper favorite rapper. Last year he was one of the best rappers out on the low.

smokin.gif

smh.gif

Half-assed in depth analysis given because of an obvious joke.

Back
Top Bottom