Muscular men w/ $ still attractive 2 women gender roles b damned

I just need a full beard. My goatee is decent, but I legit only have on my cheek on one side of my face. :rofl:. The fuzz is growing in slowl as hell on the other cheek though.

If it had to do with eating the nectar of the woman I would look like khal drogo.

I can’t grow crap. About to be 27 :smh:

Ain’t got to do with eating
Take the juices and rub it in like lotion
Moisturize it in
And don’t wash it off

listening to this ***** u gonna have a pimple beard and your face will smell like toes and earring backs

To a lesser degree, it reminds me of

Wheres eracism to shed light on washing his face with the bowl of his piss he keeps in his bathroom.

Ol piss face

Ain’t got to do with eating
Take the juices and rub it in like lotion
Moisturize it in
And don’t wash it off

listening to this ***** u gonna have a pimple beard and your face will smell like toes and earring backs

Bruh gonna end up with the herp on his face and his beard still gonna be patchy

what females u mess with where thats what they juices smell ike

man no matter what that **** smell like if u just let that **** sit there mixing with your skins oils im sure it aint gonna smell sweet after a lil bit of time :lol:

just do it once before u go to sleep
u can wash ur face in the morning
but u just gotta let it sit there for a min

Can confirm. I'm carved from marble and those accounts are boomin.

women choosin.

The only thing that's certain is that these broads don't know what they want. I'm tall & skinny and the flourishments have always been there with women with minimal effort. Really if you out here chasing your paper the women will come.

It's funny because I've seen so many attractive women in marriages/long-term relationships with dudes who are low-key bums. Inconsistent employment, beer belly having MFs. So basically confidence >>> anything else.

It's funny because I've seen so many attractive women in marriages/long-term relationships with dudes who are low-key bums. Inconsistent employment, beer belly having MFs. So basically confidence >>> anything else.

women like the emotional consistency of having a man more than they like the ****** they be with

Working in healthcare. I know a lot of black women that date down like hell when it come to their man. I don't know if it's more of a choice or if black men as a whole are slacking. I do know factory jobs being outsourced and/or becoming temp jobs hurt a lot of black men. That was the standard job for many 20 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom