Music Festivals 2017

Crssd was too damn good again. Cirez D, Gryffin, MK, Camelphat, Jai Wolf, Billy Kenny, Tchami and Malaa sets were fantastic. :nthat:

Such an underrated festival, man. :smokin

Crssd was too damn good again. Cirez D, Gryffin, MK, Camelphat, Jai Wolf, Billy Kenny, Tchami and Malaa sets were fantastic. :nthat:

Such an underrated festival, man. :smokin

This was my first Crssd...

man it was dope. Billy Kenny and Malaa were dope.

definitely hitting it up in the Fall

U camping?
nah, we had a house set up walking distance from the festival but a few of our homies flaked so we let it go.

most likely getting a hotel room.

This will be my first year at Lightning in a bottle. Pretty hype to see it. Been wanting to go for a few years now but there’s only so many festivals I can do every year and this year finally lines up for me.

This will be my first year at Lightning in a bottle. Pretty hype to see it. Been wanting to go for a few years now but there’s only so many festivals I can do every year and this year finally lines up for me.

You’re in luck. Last year was the first year I went and I honestly went closed minded.

Last year was the first time they had the lake In a long time. This year the lake will be ready. I wasn’t into the whole psych scene. But you learn to find stages you’ll enjoy.

What really is making me want to go back is the whole Vibe. There really are no rules. Everyone is free to do as they please. And everyone is really friendly. It ain’t bro’d out like Coachella. You can make your campsite as big as you want as You aren’t in the driveway.

My friend is gonna have a small wedding ceremony at LIB. I’m still trying to convince my girl to let me go. Lol.

In short, you’re guaranteed to have fun and see naked girls.

Back
Top Bottom