Music that you listen to on the LOW

^ ain't nothing to be ashamed of my man. 80s and 90s RnB is appreciated
pimp.gif

My boys hate Wale and the Clipse, so I don't play them when they're in my whip, just cuz I hate to hear grown men nag!

Other than that, probably Lily Allen, Q-Tip or Common. Basically anything that could be considered "soft"

Cat Powers
Kimya Dawson
Prodigy (electro)
Bad Brains
Ratatat
Beatles
Chicago
Carpenters
Prince
Justice
PORTISHEAD

Music I listen to, not necc. on the low. Just stuff my hoodfellas probably think is whacksauce.

i like music too much to listen to anything "on the low". my people know they liable to hear anything ridin w/me. if someone new is in the car or w/ei jus tell me like yea you might hear anything in here so dont judge me.....thanks

I'm not secretive ab wut i play. It's just harder for me to enjoy certain songs with certain people when i know in their head they're just thinkingto themselves "#%* kind of garbage is this...this guy really needs to put something else on." so i generally just play whatever the people i'mwith like, because it makes it easier for me to enjoy.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Justin Timberlake.. his songs are fire, dudes don't understand
[frank lucas] my man [/frank lucas]
pimp.gif

I listen to Green Day, Fallout Boys, Blink 182, I don't know about yall but I can zone out to some Mary J. Blidge anyday or Mariah Carey..just find myplaylist on their discography sometimes
grin.gif

� MGMT - Electric Feel (Justice Remix).This is in the midnight club LA game. this song is
eek.gif
(I know if i let my boys play this, they won't feel it)

any of the the metal i listen to. My boys always hit me with the
sick.gif
following with a "%++ is wrong with you"

Back
Top Bottom