Music Video That Got Soulja Boy Arrested

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

Originally Posted by highlife32

Hopefully he'll catch 25 to life so we never have to see or hear his annoying a** ever again.............

you aint lying...

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
At yall thinking this goes "hard".... please

These dudes are softer than my tempur-pedic pillow.

Took me 5 secs to thinkin of this dope line ^, that fool got all day to rap and couldnt write a rhyme to save his life.

^^^THIS, this **** was trash, actually surprised that more than half of yall like this basuda called "thug music" lol

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Song is cool, but did anybody read the article?

"He just ran from the police, and then he decided to come back," according to Bolton.

The second man who returned for his vehicle was arrested after police found eight $100 counterfeit bills inside, according to the officer.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

Originally Posted by highlife32

Hopefully he'll catch 25 to life so we never have to see or hear his annoying a** ever again.............

you aint lying...

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
At yall thinking this goes "hard".... please

These dudes are softer than my tempur-pedic pillow.

Took me 5 secs to thinkin of this dope line ^, that fool got all day to rap and couldnt write a rhyme to save his life.
LOL... This guy is mad because Soulja Boy is signed to the same label as the guy in his avatar.
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JPioneer

This goes hard as hell
sick.gif

laugh.gif

.........stop it.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

People like %!#* like this? No wonder rap is so watered down.

- when this rap @@*+ is finally dead and gone you young cats have no one to blame but yourselves.....

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

I don't care what anyone says... This jawn goes hard. It reminds me of some Crime Mob, circa 2004-05.

- my man, even that is a disrespect to what Crime Mob did back then. and i like Crime Mob but im no gigantic fan but even i got goosebumps listening to'Knuck' hearing how they had seemingly mastered that old 3-6 sound. please dont take that from them just because you happen to 'like' this song
smh.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by JPioneer

This goes hard as hell
sick.gif

laugh.gif

.........stop it.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

People like %!#* like this? No wonder rap is so watered down.

- when this rap @@*+ is finally dead and gone you young cats have no one to blame but yourselves.....

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

I don't care what anyone says... This jawn goes hard. It reminds me of some Crime Mob, circa 2004-05.

- my man, even that is a disrespect to what Crime Mob did back then. and i like Crime Mob but im no gigantic fan but even i got goosebumps listening to 'Knuck' hearing how they had seemingly mastered that old 3-6 sound. please dont take that from them just because you happen to 'like' this song
smh.gif
LOL... My fault man. I guess when I look at the current state of Crime Mob and what they could have been, I'm still scratching my head as towhy they never evolved into a popular group outside of teen clubs / the Southern scene... I mean $##, they could've at least got some of the ringtone moneySB has now.

I know im not the only one that find this hysterical

SB trying to be a goon....

i know im not the only one that feels like the could just walk up on dude and take em for all hes worth

word to yung berg

Back
Top Bottom