Music while dreaming

lately ive been having these dreams about once a week where i can hear a song playing in my head  but i cant remember most of it when i wake up

the thing is i feel like its some crazy next level tune or something  i appreciate good music and have been around music my whole life but my musical background is pretty weak when it comes to composing and stuff like that, i feel like if someone like kanye or calvin harris or dr dre or hans zimmer had the dreams i had they would be able to translate that into a song pretty easily because they would know how to get that sound or rhythm going

i know this sounds confusing but maybe this will help explain it

imagine if a random person heard this song for the first time

or this one

they would probably sound like an idiot trying to describe it to people going dun dun doo doo etc

but if some other electronic producer or something heard it they would be able to recreate the song because they know what the synths and snares etc are

and be able to come out with a hit if these songs didnt exist 

i feel like its some weird vision from above or something but i dont know what to do with it lol 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Take some LSD and get that beat out fam.

You might set the skreets on fire.

I know what you talking bout OP. This happens to me when I play music while I sleep. My theory is during my dreams my brain combines parts of the songs I listen to into one really fire next level beat. I can hear it clearly and subconsciously while dreaming realize the beat is incredible. but when I wake its gone and no recollection of it. Even if I were to wake up and try to get it out I don't have the musical talent to produce/play the beat. But if I could street cats would agree the beats are heavy duty.

Last edited:
I had some beats in my dream the other day that were amazing. Not a doubt in my mind that if I remembered theem, I'd be the new Kanye West.

Back
Top Bottom