Music You CANT FIND Vol. 2!!!

the game - murda murda (produced by dr, dre). it was a leftover from the documentary and each verse was game talking about a different hood in LA. the hookwent like "murda, murdaaaaaa...better mind your own, leave mine alone cuz..."

UHHHH.................

Do you guys know you can easily make all youtubes you see mp3 form right? It's not that hard. If you can find it on youtube you can get a mp3

Originally Posted by alcapone

I NEED MP3 format... jeez its nowhere.

sick.gif
pimp.gif
dude went in hard body. Have i been sleeping on him?

Originally Posted by STLBBalla

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

old Sqad Up mixtapes...
embarassed.gif

Trap or Die....someone keeps cutting me of at like 95%....damn seeder!
mad.gif
FUUUUUUUU!!!

Young Jeezy "come shope with me" used to have this joint! lost it..
frown.gif
havent seen one at best buy or fye since like 07, i got it back in 05...this joint goes!!! even though he didnt find his style yet, and he sounds like a couple of people that were already in the game
laugh.gif
I know exactly where to get all 7 Sqad Up tapes and Come Shop Wit Me. And if Trap Or Die is the Jeezy mixtape, that too.

I'm not sure how exactly you're supposed to give that out on here since sharing @+@% isn't allowed apparently, but let me in on however you guys do that.

that right there is dat piff. come on and search for it

I WISH I COULD FIND EVERY SONG EVER PLAYED ON ENTOURAGE (EVEN THO I HAVE SOME OF THEM) MOST OF THEM ARE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
BUT CANT BE FOUND ANYWHERE
mad.gif

-swishahouse vs cash money
-old 8ball & MJG track, I just remember a chick singing "are you going to make it home ok" on the hook

anyone know that song with the big tymers....it has a mario beat it to it. not the main mario beat but the underground lvl ones its an old one

Back
Top Bottom