Must have pc protection?

sup nt, i just finished factory restoring my laptop because of this fake anti spyware thing ...i think it kept giving me trojans and other crap, disabled alot of my protection.
i think i got it from nt
indifferent.gif

well i would like to know what programs i should DL asap for protection.  malwarebytes worked in the past... any powerful anti virus? anti spyware stuff?
and what firefox extentions should i have? thx
glasses.gif

sup nt, i just finished factory restoring my laptop because of this fake anti spyware thing ...i think it kept giving me trojans and other crap, disabled alot of my protection.
i think i got it from nt
indifferent.gif

well i would like to know what programs i should DL asap for protection.  malwarebytes worked in the past... any powerful anti virus? anti spyware stuff?
and what firefox extentions should i have? thx
glasses.gif

Thats your problem you own a pc instead of a mac. Jk stop watching pron if you dont want viruses.

Stop using firefox it has terrible security patches and is a memory hog. Get google chrome get the extentions called ad block plus.

Here is anti-viruses program ive been hearing good responses from. Free 30day trial...should hold down till you get a mac.....http://gizmodo.com/562367...acks-with-eset-antivirus

Thats your problem you own a pc instead of a mac. Jk stop watching pron if you dont want viruses.

Stop using firefox it has terrible security patches and is a memory hog. Get google chrome get the extentions called ad block plus.

Here is anti-viruses program ive been hearing good responses from. Free 30day trial...should hold down till you get a mac.....http://gizmodo.com/562367...acks-with-eset-antivirus

When I had a PC I bought Norton Virus protection 360. For $70 I never got viruses. The best way to be protected is to buy protection if you want to browse with worries. And also as alchemist said get a mac. I've had a PC for about 10 years, that's $700 spent on virus protection but with a mac. $0

When I had a PC I bought Norton Virus protection 360. For $70 I never got viruses. The best way to be protected is to buy protection if you want to browse with worries. And also as alchemist said get a mac. I've had a PC for about 10 years, that's $700 spent on virus protection but with a mac. $0

yeah...i do want a mac but i just dont have that kind of money right now, so i will working with the pc for awhile. also i dont want to pay for the anti virus.

yeah...i do want a mac but i just dont have that kind of money right now, so i will working with the pc for awhile. also i dont want to pay for the anti virus.

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

Come on man you said "must have" pc protection. Free protection isn't protection at all.

Come on man you said "must have" pc protection. Free protection isn't protection at all.

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

oh, i thought i could just dl some free ones and combine for protection
ohwell.gif

alright... post ones that are great for the price... with no subscription

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

For norton you pay $70 for the best protection for a year. You don't have do anything but dl it. It'll backup your comp and block bad sites automatically without you having to press anything.

ohwell.gif

For norton you pay $70 for the best protection for a year. You don't have do anything but dl it. It'll backup your comp and block bad sites automatically without you having to press anything.

ohwell.gif

Norton is not the best.

ohwell.gif

Norton is not the best.

Back
Top Bottom