Must Visits in the Pacific Northwest.

It's odd but I never eat Kid Valley until it's summer
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

It's odd but I never eat Kid Valley until it's summer
laugh.gif
come to think of it same here haha. i feel like the place isnt even open during the winter like wild waves haha, the firehouse club is
pimp.gif

I love japanese food and a friend recommended Uwajimaya. Is this a market or a restaurant? Anyone been there and is it worth it to go?

Thanks

^it's a marketplace, but there is a little section where there is about 10 different variety of foods available, definately something for everybody, fromburgers, to noodles, to frogo...

One thing no one has mentioned is the Sculpture Park. I went there last summer not expecting much but it's actually pretty dope.

any other spots for seattle?
Booked my flight just now, and will be visiting for the 1st time during the weekend HOV is playing (now gotta try to get tixs)
Any tips/advice would be helpful, especially with regards to buses (wont be driving at all).
Recommendations for places to book a hotel too.

Originally Posted by EZLN1

any other spots for seattle?
Booked my flight just now, and will be visiting for the 1st time during the weekend HOV is playing (now gotta try to get tixs)
Any tips/advice would be helpful, especially with regards to buses (wont be driving at all).
Recommendations for places to book a hotel too.

- Take the monorail to the Jay show (http://www.seattlemonorail.com/information.php)
- Stay anywhere downtown (You can ride the bus for free anywhere downtown) (The Ace is ok Kaws did the art work in the rooms for the hotel)
- Sneaker spots are a 10 min walk from downtown
- Take the light rail from the airport to get downtown its only like 2.50 (cab is 30 bucks)

D!icks is a fast food burger joint buts its still cool
the needle is really cool. i still have fun going and i live 10 minutes from seattle
definatly hit up the aquarium. the zoo is kinda lame here but the aquarium makes up for it
also try pike place
safeco field is awesome

quick question...and I'm sure the answer will undoubtedly be chinatown....but where is the cheapest place to buy seattle souvenirs?

quick question...and I'm sure the answer will undoubtedly be chinatown....but where is the cheapest place to buy seattle souvenirs?
Pike place market perhaps

seattle center dont know how cheap though

Back
Top Bottom