..:: MY 1987-2007 OG, VINTAGE, 1ST EDITION RETRO & SIGS COLLECTION POST ::..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

and1 slip ons... remember when everyone was rockin emmm. Summer meant and1 slip ons. and1 shorts and a white T
QFT!!!! Yessssssss...

and OP, you're the only dude on here that i've seen with those blk/brown dunks. i have 'em n have seen them on feet once before [other than myself of course]

I don't need to tell you this, but I'm going to anyways; very nice collection! It's great to see people on NT that buy what they like, and not just what is hyped up. As said in an earlier post, your collection brings back many memories of Nike Basketball. My personal favorite of the group is the carbon fiber Flightposites!

Originally Posted by Cpt Soto

I don't need to tell you this, but I'm going to anyways; very nice collection! It's great to see people on NT that buy what they like, and not just what is hyped up. As said in an earlier post, your collection brings back many memories of Nike Basketball. My personal favorite of the group is the carbon fiber Flightposites!

Good looks man. Carbons are one of my favorites. I remember they sold out on Nike.com so my parents to drove me to NikeTown SF so I could get them. The Nike Basketball designs, marketing and product quality was so good back then.

Back
Top Bottom