My 2011 Cement Jordan 3s

Perhaps he was thinking this was art because he feels this is a fine display of creative photography?

i liked the angle and and the picture people act like they have never seen pics like this before if u didnt like it it was no reason to post a comment

they look light on the cement pattern on the back , never noticed theyre a good replica of the 2003 joints , nontheless clean pic .

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Addicted2ThaShoe

i liked the angle and and the picture people act like they have never seen pics like this before if u didnt like it it was no reason to post a comment

Ya and youre trying to make nice to get your post count up..if anything it should be in the showcase forum in the post sick pics of kicks, except it wouldnt qualify. Anyways, pwned.

i just dont get what your trying to achieve its a pic of newly released shoes with a low quality camera probably a cell phone.the view is decent but theres 3 jumpman relatively close maybe just 1 shoe and the box and maybe shoot in a more lit room.

lol
you need to shoot with a better camera.. you have an idea of what could be a dope shot.

Back
Top Bottom