my 21+ NTers...

Tonight is my friends 21st birthday and I wanna get her the nastiest shots possible.

Yeah, I'm THAT guy
eyes.gif

Anyway, does anyone have suggestions? I've seen a couple nasty ones in my time but I was wondering if anyone had anything a little different?
I've seen:
Urine Sample - Tequila microwaved
3 Wise Men - Jack, Jim Beam, Jose Cuervo
Jackson 5 - Jack, Jim, Jose, Johnny Walker, Jager
Cement Mixer - Bailey's and a shot of lemon juice. Mix it up in your mouth and it curdles
sick.gif

Help us make this a(n) (un)forgettable night for her
laugh.gif

I had this one on my dudes 21st bout 2 months ago...

Colorado Jack- A shot of Jack Daniels with a Raw Egg (obviously doesnt fit in a shot glass, need like a small scotch glass or something)

thats easily the nastiest shot ive ever had, and id say its worse than any of the ones you got up there too
laugh.gif

Prarie Fire. Or tell her to do a stuntman, you snort a line of salt, take a shot of tequila, then squeeze a lemon in your eye. I doubt she'll do it, butwho knows maybe if she gets drunk enough. itll be a good laugh.

Get a worm in it or better yet get a fine bottle with those baby mice at the bottom.

Why does it have to be nasty, are you trying to discourage her from drinking again?

I guarantee you no human can take more than 3 Liquid Cocaines at Platinum in San Francisco. Doesn't feel like Cocaine but damn that was the 1st and onlytime I was blacked out in public. My friend that only had 2 lost his rental car keys. I was so gone I was sitting on the ground by the exit/entrance.

• 1/2 ounce 151-proof rum
  • 1/2 ounce Rumple Minze
  • 1/2 ounce Jägermeister
  • 1/2 ounce Goldschlager

laugh.gif
thanks everyone. The replies are all appreciated. The four horsemenor the liquid cocaine sound like the most do-able, as I'm sure she wouldn't take the egg and my piss would probably have a noticable aroma.

and
Why does it have to be nasty, are you trying to discourage her from drinking again?

No. It has to be nasty because it's become some sort of twisted tradition with all of my friends that you get at least a couple nasty shots on yourbirthday. Granted I'll probably get her something pink and girly that has .02% alcohol in it as well. But her shot from me needs to be epic.

This thread makes my stomach turn
sick.gif

laugh.gif

Me too, I just had a bad weekend too. Went out Sat. before Easter. Did a shot of Jager, a shot of Rumble Minze, and a Starry Night (Jager + Goldschlagger). I ended up throwing up in my bed, on the couch, and on the floor. I got up at 6am and cleaned it up. went to sleep. 6:45 its time to get ready for Mass. Church is the worst when hungover
smh.gif

Liquid Cocaine tastes nice. Don't get that for her. Do a Lotto 649 (Canadian Lottery):

Tell the bartender to pick a bottle, count out 6 bottles, pick the one they land on. Repeat with 4, pull that bottle, and do the same for 9. Take the 3 bottlesof alcohol the bartender got, and mix it into one shot. I once got tequila, Jack, and peppermint schnapps. It was dirty.

Cement Mixer tastes good, it's only the fact that you're chewing on your drink is what throws it off.

As someone mentioned, Prairie Fire is gross. It's tequila with Tobasco. For my ex's birthday, I got her one nasty drink. It was tequila, vodka, coke,and milk. She almost yacked from that alone

[h1]On my 21st my buddy jesse took me to the frolic room across the street from the tattoo shop i used to hang out at..and i had 3 Zombies inabout 20 mins..i thought ehh its nothing..tasted like pineapple juice..wow it hit me like a ton of bricks i remember just throwing up in front of the shop onHollywood blvd..and trying to start fights with Scientologist..o man..good times..lol.

Zombie recipe
1/2 oz Bacardi[emoji]174[/emoji] 151 rum
1 oz pineapple juice
1 oz orange juice
1/2 oz apricot brandy
1 tsp sugar
2 oz light rum
1 oz dark rum
1 oz lime juice
[/h1]

Back
Top Bottom