my 21+ NTers...

Originally Posted by suge67

make her drink 21 shots since its her 21st birthday

I like to think I can hold my alcohol pretty well. 21 shots is extreme (depending on what they are) for a lot of females. I had like 10 that I know of onmy 21st and I was so done. Passed out on the curb of 6th street after I got kicked out of the club we were in (for throwing up on the dance floor). Was sickfor the next 2-3 days and couldn't eat much of anything. It was fun, but I never wanna be that wasted again. I would probably be dead if I had 11 moreshots
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

POPOV BOMBS.........Half a glass of POPOV or any equally cheap and disgusting vodka. Drop a shot of 151 in and take the whole thing to the head. Ive actualyldone this, NO DUCKTALES. I have brass balls.

POPOV BOMBS.........Half a glass of POPOV or any equally cheap and disgusting vodka. Drop a shot of 151 in and take the whole thing to the head. Ive actualyl done this, NO DUCKTALES. I have brass balls.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

And Fanatic I hear you. 21 is much too extreme for her...@*#@ 21 is extreme for anyone. She's a smaller girl so she could probably handle about 8-12 in anight cause she can hold her own.
I'm having trouble tryin to decide what ima get her with all of these
devil.gif

Jose Cuervo in a Three Wise Men?

Blasphemy.

It's Jim, Jack, and Johnny.

However, if you're looking for nasty shots (I, personally, enjoy whiskey, so the Three Wise Men didn't faze me), one of my friends made up a shotcalled The Cockblock.

Short story behind it: he was at one of his favorite bars when in walks his ex.... and the dude whom she cheated on him with. He hated her, with good reason,but tried his best to be civil when she came over and asked how he was doing, how his job was going, etc. Basically, the same @+%%+% small talk you'd havewith your grandmother, but except with your cheating %!%## of an ex. The awkward confrontation over, he went back to his beer, but still had to endurewatching his ex and her "friend" make out at the bar as they progressively got more drunk. Finally, he'd had enough and was ready to head home,but, before he left, he told the bartender to make two of the following shots:

1/2 ounce Cuervo
1/2 ounce Wild Turkey
1/2 ounce Jaeger
splash of Coke
splash of cranberry juice

He placed the shots in front of the happy couple, watched them get tossed back... and then watched his ex puke directly into her friend's lap, whereuponhe, in an attempt to get her to puke elsewhere, pushed her head to the side, only to have the rest of her body follow. Off the barstool it went, head hit thewall, and she was out cold.

I've never seen a smile so large as when I listened to him tell the story the next day.

Gorilla Fart

Wild Turkey 101 + Bacardi 151

Bartender at this spot, we ask for random drinks, shorty brings me and my homeboy those. Needless to say, we drank beer for the rest of the night.

the money shot! j/k.

what about a b**w j*b? it's not really nasty, but it's funny watching your friends take down a shot without using their hands...

Back
Top Bottom