My 5000th post on Niketalk.. Contest over. And the winners are... (pg.1)

So whats good NT

This is my 5000th post on NT and i have never done one of these milestone posts before so i figured why not try one. I was going to try and take photos of allmy shoes for a collection post but the truth of the matter is i just dont have the time nor the patience to even attempt that so i came up with this littleidea to try and give back to the community that i spend so much time on.

Some of you may know i do a line called The Pros & Cons http://pncla.com. What i have decided to do is giveaway 20 free Tee's from our SS09 line. I would love to hook everyone on NT up but financially that just isnt an option so i came up with what i feel is afair way to give everyone a shot.

This being my 5000th post i figured i would just think of a number between 1-5000 and the 20 people that get closest to my number get a Free Tee from the line.So everyone knows this will be completely random and i wont be playing any favorites i went ahead and PM'd Dirty the number i chose before i even made thisthread.

As a bonus, the first person to guess my number exactly gets 3 Free Tee's of their choosing. Only the first person to get it right gets the 3 FreeTee's though.

I will pay for the shipping and everything, I just wanted to think of a fun way to give back to the NT fam.

I figure to give everyone a chance to see this thread i'll wait until Sunday night to announce the 20 winners. I'd say give me until about 10pm PST toannounce the winners on Sunday night.

Here are a few of the designs that will be up for grabs. (you can check the rest of the line out on my site http://pncla.com

anchor_white_02.jpg

skull_hand_black_02.jpg

choose_wisely_02.jpg

gag_beige_02.jpg

og_scale_white_02.jpg

Cliff Notes
This is my 5000th post
Im giving away some stuff because of it
All you have to do to win is guess a number between 1-5000 and the 20 people closest to my number will be getting a Free Tee.
The winners will be announced Sunday night around 10pm PST.
I PM'd my number to Dirty a head of time

EDIT*
First I'd like to say thanks to everyone that participated and thanks to everyone who hit me up with compliments on our line. Im sorry i cant hook upeveryone, but NT is way to big for me to be able to pull something like that off so i tried to make this as fair as possible.
The magic number was 1216

*sidenote* so almost half the winners are people that typed 1234, i guess thats just the luck of the draw. When i picked the number i didnt even think of thatuntil i saw the first person type it but by that time it was too late. Im obviously honoring those 12 winners that guessed 1,234 if however any of yall werejust messing around and dont want nothing let me know as im sure someone else would.

With that being said the 20 winners are as follows:
SickWitIt
saviormoneyy
JJ1223
OGbobbyjohnson
Sir Rob A lot
Jackel56
sigmakidownz
tree4twenty
Sneaker Lips
dakid23
McRaptor
eastnewyork80
Da Xplicit One
Sidewayze
mike2389
K3njaminz
pntgio
trueballer507 (nice call BTW)
zzz1035
KB8isCLUTCH

So there you go, those are the 20 winners the 20 of yall should PM me with your email address and your shirt size. From there i will send you a few differentdesigns to choose from and then i"ll grab your address and boom, done.

Thanks for participating again everyone.

Back
Top Bottom