My 52 pair Air Jordan XII collection, 127 pics!!!

btw did Kobe ever have a AJ12 PE?
also are you missing any?

Hey instaPUMP, to my knowledge an Air Jordan XII PE was never produced for Kobe. If anybody else has different information toadd, please chime in! I'm missing a couple pair of Black/Grey Sapp cleats/turf XII's & GP White/Yellow with "white stripe." I think Ipretty much have everything else covered PE wise.

Thanks again for the positive comments and feedback guys, really glad everybody is enjoying the post!

Jay Jones
"Dependable Jay"

Very nice collection of jordan xii's. Love those blk/wht Eddie Jones PE (my favorite player besides kobe)...

oh boy
eek.gif

you killed it Jay, XI's next dog....... i have a hard time findin the few pe's i do at a price that doesnt break the bank but you rakin em in. nicestuff

Wow! The XII are my favorite shoes ever, and thats the greatest collection of XII's I'll ever see! I've been trying to get the whole OG set, butthis is on a whole different level! Amazing amazing set, plus you're OG's are my size! Major props man

Tell me if you ever are selling anything ina size 13
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

The 12's are one of my favorite shoes and your collections never cease to amaze me

Originally Posted by Jay Jones

btw did Kobe ever have a AJ12 PE?
also are you missing any?

Hey instaPUMP, to my knowledge an Air Jordan XII PE was never produced for Kobe. If anybody else has different information to add, please chime in! I'm missing a couple pair of Black/Grey Sapp cleats/turf XII's & GP White/Yellow with "white stripe." I think I pretty much have everything else covered PE wise.

Thanks again for the positive comments and feedback guys, really glad everybody is enjoying the post!

Jay Jones
"Dependable Jay"

Amazing XII PE Collection Jay... I'm sure you and I both know whohas the Black/Grey Sapp XII's... He does happen to love that colorway, as he is a huge fan of the Spurs... Maybe you can pry them out of his hands with aconvincing trade?

got damn!!!!!!!!! that is simply amazing sir. much respect
eek.gif
. I just cried a lil bit. lol

Hey Takeflightlikemike, John is never coming off those Sapp XII's, period. Once a pair hits theSpursniperseven vault, it is locked away forever!

Jay

Originally Posted by Jay Jones

Hey Takeflightlikemike, John is never coming off those Sapp XII's, period. Once a pair hits the Spursniperseven vault, it is locked away forever!

Jay
Most definately agreed... John doesn't come off of anything in his collection... It isquite an amazing vault though...

Hey Jay Jones, I dont know if you saw but sneakernews.com did a whole thing about your collection on their site, pretty good read. I would imagine you knowsince it's your stuff but in case not just thought I would tell you. Amazing collection man.

Hey JordanHead21, I actually had not seen that story on sneakernews.com, thanks for the heads up!

Jay

Back
Top Bottom