My 52 pair Air Jordan XII collection, 127 pics!!!

Originally Posted by Jay Jones

If anybody else has different information to add, please chime in! I'm missing a couple pair of Black/Grey Sapp cleats/turf XII's & GP White/Yellow with "white stripe." I think I pretty much have everything else covered PE wise.

Thanks again for the positive comments and feedback guys, really glad everybody is enjoying the post!

Jay Jones
"Dependable Jay"
Jay, before I say anything, this XII set is The dopest AJ XII PE set out there ever seen..

Now, first could you tell me who those White/Flint Grey-Red and the White/Navy Cleats that you posted are for? They're unmarked pairs as they are seen...soI'm just curious...

...And as far as the missing pairs, I would like to make your journey a bit more interesting by mentioning the following missing pairs to my knowledge.

Gary Payton - White/Yellow (White Heel with non-shiny panel) - not so important you already have the better'er'erversion..
Gary Payton - White/Yellow (White Stripe)
Ray Allen - White/Green (Off size pair with Shiny panel) - not so important you already have the regular PE pair..
Randy Moss - White/Purple-Black - Turf
Andruw Jones - Black/Red - Cleats (Metal)
Andruw Jones - White/Red - Cleats (Metal)
Andruw Jones - White/Navy-Red - Cleats (Metal)
Ahman Green - White/Black - Cleats (Removable)
Jason Taylor - White/Orange - Cleats (Molded)
Jason Taylor - White/Black - Cleats (Removable)
Warren Sapp- Black/Red - Cleats (Metal)
Warren Sapp- Black/Red - Cleats (Removable)
Warren Sapp- Black/Red - Turfs
Warren Sapp- Black/Grey - Cleats (Removable)
Warren Sapp- Black/Grey- Turfs

- May the hunt never end, LOL..

.....there's one more to my knowledge...but you'll have to stay tuned for that..

ridiculous collection of 1 shoe my dude........real siccckkk
pimp.gif

Puneet, the White/Navy cleats are for Eddie George. The White/Grey/Red cleats are for Warren Sapp. I'm familiar withall of the pairs that I'm missing. I actually have the Shiny Panel Ray Allen XII's, size 12. As crazy as this sounds, I can't find the darn things!They must be in an unmarked box somewhere in this sea of kicks. If I track them down soon, I'll take some snaps and edit this post. Red/Black Sapps wereon e-Bay a few months back, I think they actually finished under $200.00 bucks if I recall correctly. I missed the auction close, didn't lose any sleepover it. The only pair on your list that I would REALLY like to add to my collection are the Jason Taylor XII's in White/Orange.That pair has always been on my wish list and always eluded me! The rest of the stuff from your list is football/baseball stuff that just isn't thatcritical to add to the collection.

Jay

Hey Eric, my goal is to get a Kobe collection photo shoot staged this summer. It will be a BIGproject, but I plan on blocking out some time to get it completed!

Jay

Originally Posted by Jay Jones

Hey Eric, my goal is to get a Kobe collection photo shoot staged this summer. It will be a BIG project, but I plan on blocking out some time to get it completed!

Jay
thats what i like to hear...i cant wait to see what you got for my fav. player

-Tyler

47d1611ba314f3cf1a97aaaaacddbc3d93cbdbb5.gif

NT has some of the sickest kicks, and XII's are my favorite jordans besides the VI's....Really impressive man, mad props for ya

Back
Top Bottom