My 60 Day Body Transformation. Answers and Explanation on PG 2.

Can I get constructive criticism from you guys? Anything would be appreciated. I see myself everyday so can't judge much. I know it says P90X but I made anew post for criticism and because it is a body transformation. Diet + Working out.

I don't even post much, I'm not riding and I'm not gonna bother watching that vid.

But why's it seem like the times I check General and now the Sports forum that you're making new posts screaming for attention? Get a blog for real.

Good stuff... Did you eat mainly the stuff that was listed out of Mitch's ladder?

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

I don't even post much, I'm not riding and I'm not gonna bother watching that vid.

But why's it seem like the times I check General and now the Sports forum that you're making new posts screaming for attention? Get a blog for real.

indifferent.gif
good stuff op

laugh.gif

Props on the transformation. You did something about all that blubber and it paid off.

But that song is terrible. Terrible. Throw on some old Mobb Deep or something next time.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

laugh.gif
Man this dude is not even lying.

eek.gif
So true

man i gave it a chance till i seen you flexin and !@$@ like you were hulk hogan lmao ... that was one of the weirdest things ive ever seen ... like you knowwhen you go to the gym and you see that one guy flexin and gruntin and talkin to himself and you point and think "that dudes a loser" ... you werethat loser and decided to post a video of yourself being loserific ...

but props on the transformation though, i guess ...

i lol'd at all the ridiculous posing and flexing at the end
laugh.gif

props on the transition bro... i know it must feel good to walk around with the sixpack (that was a couple months ago for me
tired.gif
). although honestly, it lookslike all you did was lose weight. it doesnt really looked like you put on that much muscle.

if i were you, i would drop the P90x stuff now and start hitting the real weights... if you benched and started doing back exercises (rows, deadlifts, etc) youwould get that nice "V" shape (nh)

Can't really give a fair criticism if you're relaxed in your first set of pics, but you're flexing and using low lighting in the second set of pics+ video.

Constructive criticism: R U SERIOUS???? U tripped out with all that posin and gritting your teeth.

youve improved, nice job

even tho you arent in the greatest shape, you cant hate on hard work man...no matter what level someone is at
keep it up man

I'll try to answer all the questions. I wasn't expecting to get hated on that much but here is my perspective.

I used to be in top of the line shape. 6 pack abs low body fat and very toned. I posted the pic all over NT. I was very proud and happy. After my first year ofcollege I ruined it all. I gained over 20 pounds and a high % of BF. I was chunky and nasty. Very noticeable difference. It affected my confidence, shape,form, health and mood. I was in the slumps for a while and took on ciggarettes and drinking. I had no motivation to hit the gym and even skipped a lot of myweight training class.

Taking on P90X this summer was a big thing for me. I knew something needed to be done. I decided to track all my progress on Youtube. I have ALOT of videosshowcasing my results, opinions, and feelings. It took a HUGE toll in my life. Everyday was devoted to working out and dieting. Took a break from partying,girls, and was MOTIVATED. My videos take you through a journey. I had a lot of people following me, messaging me, commenting me telling me I am theirmotivation and I am helping out a lot of people with my videos. That is why I try to keep it as RAW as possible. Within the first week I started to see resultsand was very excited. I had my ups and my downs, my cheat days, and rest weeks. But I still kept moving forward.

I went through a lot of drama this summer with work, friends, family and school. But I used P90X as my escape. I was becoming addicted and used it as my drug.I was significantly getting results and had no intentions of giving up. Everywhere I went my friends and acquaintances were commenting on my gains. I kicked itout of my mind and only used myself as a TRUE critic.

SO for now for me to look at myself after losing 10 pounds and go down from 19% body fat to 13/14 % it means a huge deal for me. I am no longer doing P90Xbecause it was a stepping stone for me to go to the gym. So in a corny sense the video I made captures my happiness. I am in now way showing off or fishing forcompliments and attention. I am simply expressing to everyone that with hard work good results can be achieved. Everyone out there can do what I did and a lotof people are inspired by the videos. I got a haircut today and as I was making the video and listening to music I did a little dance. I was THAT excited. Idid not need to edit it out because it captures the raw footage and happiness. In my first videos I also flexed. SO it shows the DIFFERENCE in my body. I amsorry if I come off as corny and an attention @%%$% but if you read what I just wrote you would see where I am coming from. I am happy to post this stuffbecause I see this as my blog and like to hear what others have to say about my progress. I did not mean to get hated on that much. Thank you for being honestthough and thanks for the positive comments as well.

I was also asked by my coach to become a P90X coach and the Youtube videos is a HUGE advantage to the online business I will have with them. I use it as anadditional tool. That is why as corny the vids are they are inspiring to others. I started my journey on June 9th 2009. I was MUCH better with my diet andcardio days in the beggining. Here is what I am eating.

Breakfast.
3 EGGS, PROTEIN SHAKE, SPECIAL K CEREAL

Snack
YOPLAY YOGURT, FRUIT, SPECIAL K BAR

Lunch
SANDWICH (100% WHOLE WEAT BREAD), TURKEY OR CHEESE, FRUIT

Snack
Fruit, veggies, etc

Preworkout supplement

Dinner
Protein shake, HUGE dinner with lots of protein

Lots and lots of water throughout my day.
Also stuff like, non fat milk, string cheese

If you read all this than thank you. Hope it explained where I am coming from...

Back
Top Bottom