My Air Jordan's to Prom

lmao. sorry bro... i laugh at kids when they wear *%$@ like that. like my lil bro for his prom... he thought he looked cool with his patent jordan 1's...if your gona do that... do it with a dope shoe... like some paris dunks, spacejams, sheeds... =).. but still.... wear dress shoes.

looks for any trace of your date in the pics ...that's what i though
happy.gif

not hating on the look cuz it's not terrible. heck i might even rock my aways with my pinstrip suit one of these days, but sneakers to prom to be"original" is so unoriginal.

p.s. hope you fixed your tie

are you farting in that first pic?? but yeah, if you're gonna rock some kicks to prom, rock heat. at least that's my opinion.

you mightve been able to pull it off wit a pinstripe tux, but if you goin rock js, you gotta rock sjs or concords.

nothing brings down the class of wearing a tux than a pair of sneakers. have some self respect next time and wear some dress shoes.

you don't wear cole haans to play basketball do you?

I'm not big on sneakers with tux but everyone else is talkign about that so I'll critique your tux instead. I'll be honest, the tux doesn'tlook too much like a tux. The all black look with white tie kind of gives the chauffer/waiter look. If you haven't gone to the prom yet, change up thecolor a bit, maybe a white shirt. The jacket looks big on you too, the same with the pants. Change it up if you can or if it's not too late.

hahaha you have to be kidding. i can't believe you wore that - you look "special"

EDIT:

i wanted to make sure to mention that you look objectively stupid. anyone who doesn't agree has a falsesense of reality. if you were meant to wear jordans with a suit or a tux, wouldn't they sell jordans at the place you bought/rented the tux or suit at? things are set up in a certain way for a reason.

if you wore jordans with a suit just to be different and break protocol - well, you probably achieved that goal, but you still still look stupid.

I still don't get why kids nowadays choose to wear kicks instead of dress shoes to prom...
eyes.gif

People that hate are obviously too out of it to understand, Prom is different now days, society is different, i wore 's cause thats me...Could give a $@@+about what others there thought...lames that let there mother dress them

i think we all were once 17 years old... let the kids be kids... and that first picture..is a no go

laugh.gif

I think you do care, that's why you posted it on here (to get props, I assume). Anyways, you wore what you wanted to wear, so nothing is wrong with that. I wouldn't do it, but that doesn't matter, since I am not you. Hope you had fun at from.
2ng8jrb.jpg

laugh.gif
sorry, just had to. its all fun though.

i won't knock u wearing kicks to the prom but you could have worn heat at least....not some limited release jordan....but ACTUAL HEAT! SJ's, Concords,even some Black/red XVI's for the patent toe would have been alright
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

laugh.gif

I think you do care, that's why you posted it on here (to get props, I assume). Anyways, you wore what you wanted to wear, so nothing is wrong with that. I wouldn't do it, but that doesn't matter, since I am not you. Hope you had fun at from.
2ng8jrb.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

If it's your style to wear Jordans to prom, then by all means go for it. It's not my style to do that, but if its you, thats you. Hope you had fun

Originally Posted by daprescription

laugh.gif

2ng8jrb.jpg

laugh.gif

i was just waiting for this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn NT is mad salty toward wearing sneakers to prom. But forreal dude I 'll tell you the truth it is not a bad look.

Back
Top Bottom