My Air Max Collection

....hey, that's just 3 pairs 
tongue.gif

Chris, dude. I knew your collection was dope, but damn, your stock is solid! Too much good stuff in there man, keep it up. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Chris, dude. I knew your collection was dope, but damn, your stock is solid! Too much good stuff in there man, keep it up. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kicks 45- Thanks

sick 023- Those cracked 90s are actually max oranges a bit differnt than the infrareds. I don't like the huf quake's.

Kicks 45- Thanks

sick 023- Those cracked 90s are actually max oranges a bit differnt than the infrareds. I don't like the huf quake's.

Losing speed at a young age there FAM. I swear for a while you hand snags every other day.....whaaahappin ?

Losing speed at a young age there FAM. I swear for a while you hand snags every other day.....whaaahappin ?

TeamCharisma69- Thanks, and yeah I have tons of love for AM's.

skrimsauce- Thanks, the burst is so underrated IMO.

DJC- Thanks.

Mike- I call it buying what I'm gonna wear sir. BTW how is that retirement home treating you lol.

Slacker83- Thanks those are my two favorite models, and you won't regret getting more AM's.

TeamCharisma69- Thanks, and yeah I have tons of love for AM's.

skrimsauce- Thanks, the burst is so underrated IMO.

DJC- Thanks.

Mike- I call it buying what I'm gonna wear sir. BTW how is that retirement home treating you lol.

Slacker83- Thanks those are my two favorite models, and you won't regret getting more AM's.

Back
Top Bottom