My 'Ambiance' Playlist will seduce any man......

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nah, fa real. I'm makin' a playlist for them special "moments" and I must say---I'm gettin' light weight excited just thinking aboutit. If you were to hear these songs over a girl's crib while sipping some white wine (shoes off so you don't scuff my laminate floors) and eatin'some strawberries---track lights are dimmed, walls are a cross between burnt red and orange.....

wouldn't you be kinda impressed??
pimp.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif

14sik2g.jpg

and this is my old school...I'm saving this for someone special
wink.gif

vhx503.jpg

it's a decent list

but really all you need is to download Neo Soul Vibes - Volume 1-2002 and also Volume 2

easy
pimp.gif

and you already know the dimmed track lights are neccessary for the mood. make almost any room look nice lol

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

it's a decent list

but really all you need is to download Neo Soul Vibes - Volume 1-2002 and also Volume 2

easy
pimp.gif

and you already know the dimmed track lights are neccessary for the mood. make almost any room look nice lol
bet...

but where's the fun of coming up with one on you own??
laugh.gif

You should incorporate some Janet Jackson into that second playlist...
pimp.gif
devil.gif

I'm not really into the neo-soul joints like that, but the ones that I recognize on your list have real nice vibes to it, so I respect your ear formusic...

With that said...

IWFTSOOYOMG69IFKWIM!!!!!!!!j/p
nerd.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pimp.gif

I'd stop smashin half way thru to put on some Jodeci, R. Kelly, etc.. that's when the (as the white girls say) "great sex" turns to mash out_in'
devil.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

I'd stop smashin half way thru to put on some Jodeci, R. Kelly, etc.. that's when the (as the white girls say) "great sex" turns to mash out _in'
devil.gif
hence the usage of the word "ambiance"...honestly, to set the mood, there shouldn't be any screaming taking place on atrack (although I have a few that do)--which we all know is Kellz and Jodeci's claim to fame for the most part. Real talk, that's why there is notraditional "smash" music that our generation might check for. I like the music for what it does, but it doesn't get me in the mood so tospeak....

and I definitely want some janet, namely "that's the way love goes" and "anytime, anyplace" is pretty right.

YO!

3 - 7 on that first list is the business. 4 & 5 back to back would raise my eyebrows.

"Blessed Blackness"
sick.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif

DF!!!

and I definitely want some janet, namely "that's the way love goes" and "anytime, anyplace" is pretty right.
You need to get hip to "Would You Mind" by Janet, song straight up welcomes ambiance...lol
pimp.gif

The song "I'd Rather Be With You" just makes me wanna caress a young lady. Big ups.

Oh snaps. You just reminded me that I need to get Jill Scott, Al Green, and Maxwell. Nice playlist btw, even though I've never smashed to any of thosesongs... yet. lol.

Wanna impress me?

Make me a ham sammich when we done and lemme watch football.

...how you have no R.Kelly is beyond me, but your list is still straight tho.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

...how you have no R.Kelly is beyond me, but your list is still straight tho.
not only is it fun...but reading answers a lot of questions too
laugh.gif
I addressed the R.Kelly issue my dude.....

The way she moved reminded me of a Brown Stallion
horse with skates on smooth like a hot comb
on nappy !*+ hair
I walked up on her & was almost paralyzed
her neck was smelling sweeter
than a plate of yams with extra syrup
eyes beaming like four karats apiece just blindin' a ninja
felt like I chiefed a whole O of that Presidential
My heart was beating so damn fast

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif