Live by the gun die by the gun

Im sure you aren't shocked

Last edited:
"Picture a place that they exist, together

There has to be a place better than this, in heaven.."

RIP to your boy 
tired.gif

Keep ya head up fambs.

You know the streets come at a price. Cherish the memories, and keep him alive in spirit.

RIP..

Happens dude, whether you're the middle man, the street hustle or on top.

Eventually ns get comfortable and wanna try you.

Hopefully dude put some money up for the fam.

Sorry for your loss

Live by the gun die by the gun

Im sure you aren't shocked
Well... With him, kinda, because he wasn't that rough a d rumble type.

Famb never had a fight and was cool with everybody. You know you got those cats that's super emotional, always in some ****... He wasn't like that.

sorry to hear that bro
where was this at the grove, the cliff, north ,south?
naw famb... I'm not from Dallas. I just live here.

409 area code...

damn Ricky, sorry to hear that :\

Lost one guy I used to hoop with, really feels bad when someone goes before the time is right.

R.I.P

My condolences, was this one of the dudes you were talking about a while back that were "straight thuggin" but you missed the camaraderie? lol, either way man rip

Man... Got the real story and can't eem be mad at the criticism...

Soooooo... This other dude had been supposedly casing a game shack owner for the last couple weeks.

My boy (Bama) had a little cousin who was out here doing stupid ****... Catching pistol cases and ****... The other dude was about to convince bama's little cousin to go rob the game shack owner.

Bama didn't want his little cousin to go so instead, bama went...

They tried to roll up and stick up rob the guy. Turns out he was an x Vietnam war vet. He shot both of them, killing my homeboy and catching the other dude in the chest... The vet caught one in the leg...

A story WILL be out, congratulating the old dude for standing up and killing before he got killed.

My boy is gone, but he shouldn't have even went and helped...

Please just save the slick comments and blatant truth for a minute. I know he shouldn't have even been there and probably should have gotten shot in retaliation.

Still hurts mayne...

Last edited:
No matter what happenned, it still hurts to see someone go.

Really sorry for your loss.

My condolences, was this one of the dudes you were talking about a while back that were "straight thuggin" but you missed the camaraderie? lol, either way man rip
I mean... It seems kinda lame but your friends are your friends. I wouldn't be out withese cats doing this and that...

But being there I would have at least had a greater impact...

Also, a lot of my friends are grieving and I'm not there to console them, ya know? Its like, everybody has tears and I'm not there to help them get them all the way out.

Man... Got the real story and can't eem be mad at the criticism...

Soooooo... This other dude had been supposedly casing a game shack owner for the last couple weeks.

My boy (Bama) had a little cousin who was out here doing stupid ****... Catching pistol cases and ****... The other dude was about to convince bama's little cousin to go rob the game shack owner.

Bama didn't want his little cousin to go so instead, bama went...

They tried to roll up and stick up rob the guy. Turns out he was an x Vietnam war vet. He shot both of them, killing my homeboy and catching the other dude in the chest... The vet caught one in the leg...

A story WILL be out, congratulating the old dude for standing up and killing before he got killed.

My boy is gone, but he shouldn't have even went and helped...

Please just save the slick comments and blatant truth for a minute. I know he shouldn't have even been there and probably should have gotten shot in retaliation.

Still hurts mayne...

I got friends caught up too man, it hurts to see, my condolences.

dam dunno whats worse losing a friend, or knowing he will die in jail like mine smh

Back
Top Bottom