My boy is marrying a jumpoff....that i passed to him, and.....swapping, salad tossing+ period sex?

If it's with your lady I see no problems with anything, y'all just got boundaries and some of us push those boundaries 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

Ok nowww y'all doing too much.
We feasting on booty holes now? That's what's hot in the streets?

Ninjas in the bedroom looking like:

16lkww0.gif

Let's have some class/standard, guys...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Thirst is at an all time high. Take this Nowitness clown. Son is legitimately moved to be conversing with females online.
roll.gif
you cant be serious. Combine the picture that was posted and the fact that she was making better posts than 90% of the males on here- pretty nice in my book. I may be dating somebody right now, but i still got 5 female friends i can smash at any time pretty much (if i wanted to, im not a cheater though- so we're just keeping it verbal and staying in touch).We cant all be narrow-minded tough guys like you, I dont feel the need to constantly be a jerk and keep a reputation going like yourself- I come here for a break from work and to share some info and laughs
Co-sign to this.
I've been watching this thread and this Dior dude comes across as mad corny, dawg. Anyone can talk slick over a computer screen. Dude probably lays across his satin sheets ordering himself edible arrangements while listening to Thank Me Later on repeat.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I've been watching this thread since page 1... but this... this right here... 
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wait so people are worried about getting E Coli from eating the butt? You know how close the $*@! and vagina are? If thats really a concern with your girl then Id just leave her alone all together

Back
Top Bottom