My boy is marrying a jumpoff....that i passed to him, and.....swapping, salad tossing+ period sex?

eek.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 at everything in here

Naw I was been asking you why are you so mad?

I really want to know, maybe sharing your story will heal the pain.

The whole "you mad" rebuttal can only go so far. 
laugh.gif

Ya'll gotta figure something else to come up with. If we gonna go tit for tat you can't keep recycling material shoebop

This is the type of dude you can really can't reason with and talk to because he thinks he knows it all and has already disrespected you out the gate. He would only really acknowledge an action.

Sad.

You do know it's nothing for me to pop off but I'm following the rules. Why aren't you sir?

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Watch the thread get locked now because of the title edit.
laugh.gif

I doubt it would be because of that, its some grown adults in here with a mature discussion. Nice touch with name change OP. If anything, Eeyore Paint is gonna get this thing locked

thumbnail.aspx
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

The whole "you mad" rebuttal can only go so far. 
laugh.gif

Ya'll gotta figure something else to come up with. If we gonna go tit for tat you can't keep recycling material shoebop

No dead serious you seem mad, no joke.
You dont want to talk about it.

Cant save them all. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

You do know it's nothing for me to pop off but I'm following the rules. Why aren't you sir?

This the 2nd time you said that. Slim...this is the internet. DGAF bout following no rules. Get banned get another screen name. Pop off if you bout it.
"Actin like you got anthrax over there. And we George Bush"

188742_o.gif

laugh.gif
@ shoebop

but chill Dior this ain't nothing to get banned over, its just the internet

Meth must be napping
laugh.gif

This the 2nd time you said that. Slim...this is the internet. DGAF bout following no rules. Get banned get another screen name. Pop off if you bout it.

188742_o.gif

Hey Byron Cooke of CLCTVE are you sure you wanna do this? You are the Creative Director for your company and you are representing your brand on all platforms even here on NT especially with it linked in your sig. Don't be dumb about potential business.

Oh yeah and have the money man Ralph protect his information better. GoDaddy is trash by the way. Do better.

That consultation was for free. Next time it won't be. That's the kind of kitchen @*@$# I am.

188742_o.gif

Hey Byron Cooke of CLCTVE are you sure you wanna do this? You are the Creative Director for your company and you are representing your brand on all platforms even here on NT especially with it linked in your sig. Don't be dumb about potential business.

Oh yeah and have the money man Ralph protect his information better. GoDaddy is trash by the way. Do better.

That consultation was for free. Next time it won't be. That's the kind of kitchen @*@$# I am.
5ff16d1709779fe04112fdf78d4a3c2253a36231_r.gif

188742_o.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You know how many +##%+# on NT know me and Zo and conduct business w/ us on and offline on many different fronts?  You just "exposed" common knowledge.

My business is good. Stay tuned for some #*%! we got dropping w/ Ab-Soul and Q next week.

Next time you go fishing for some info...come back w/ some good #*%!. Not looking up WHOIS info from a web domain you heffer.

%%%+ outta here.

Try again. Now get your +%% back in the kitchen.

Back
Top Bottom