My boy lost his legs! miracle that he is still alive!

Damn are they sure it wasn't the L train that struck him
smh.gif

damn man, but he shoulda known to watch out at least especially with graff.

cool he lived to tell the tale though

"leg" not legs. And i came in here expecting a pic resembling lil dude in the wheelchair in dont be a menace. It's to bad he had to lose his leg, but it's no ones fault but his own.

Always good when someone that young comes out of situations like that alive. But cot damn what he was doing was stupid.

Looks like he tagged himself...All over the wall.
david-caruso-horatio-cain.jpg

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by Homer

Always good when someone that young comes out of situations like that alive. But cot damn what he was doing was stupid.
Ehhh most graffiti artist do what he was doing, but most know better than to get hit by trains

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Hopefully he learned his lesson and will be able to put his best foot forward the rest of his life.

With an experience like this, he definitely has a leg up on other people his age.

Originally Posted by Homer

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Hopefully he learned his lesson and will be able to put his best foot forward the rest of his life.

With an experience like this, he definitely has a leg up on other people his age.

i can't help it
laugh.gif

but yeh ... he alive's and can kick it w/ the homies in the future ...

damn i live right around the corner from there ...
eek.gif
 didn't see any blood or his leg though

I dont understand how Idiots get hit by trains,smh

It not like you have to be on the tracks for more then 1or 2 seconds.

Its not like they are gonna swerve off the track not even a freaking inch.

now he knows you have to be patient and aware..you gotta crawl before you walk

Son musta been new to the game. Even if he hadn't been hit, the train would've rolled up just in time to see him running away, and if a cop saw and actually gave a !!%%, that may not have ended well anyways. Let your boy knew that you gotta anticipate the train-- be "a step ahead," if you will.

Ok. I had to. But seriously, you wait until AFTER the train rolls through. Toys these days. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom