my boy wants me to take his calc final tomorrow

Have him sit in, you take the test and have him turn it in. Oh man do I love a good summer hijinks
glasses.gif

I had one of those huge lecture hall math classes.

Since it was such a huge class, IDs were checked prior to handing in the exam.

Which means it was as easy as putting your name on the paper and showing a real ID then switching the name before turning in the exam.

watched a dude get picked off by a TA for having his phone out on a exam.it did not end well.

I can't really tell you not to do it since I used to write papers for people, but be careful.

And $100 for a FINAL?
laugh.gif
Got me !%+*#% up. You're taking a huge risk so he can be rewarded. Get paid.

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

100?

Son, thats a slap to the face.

yeah but it's one of my best friends, i couldn't imagine taking more cake from him. but yeah this isn't happening, i offered to tutor him and guaranteed he'd earn an 80 after only an hour or two of me tutoring him. way too risky to take the exam, i don't know why i even considered it.

Originally Posted by ajcollector9290

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

100?

Son, thats a slap to the face.

yeah but it's one of my best friends, i couldn't imagine taking more cake from him. but yeah this isn't happening, i offered to tutor him and guaranteed he'd earn an 80 after only an hour or two of me tutoring him. way too risky to take the exam, i don't know why i even considered it.
I mean, you know your friend better than me, but you can't teach someone calculus in a few hours. Especially if this dude is considering paying someone to take a final for him.

Originally Posted by KMante

Tell me how this goes please
This.
I've always wondered if it could be pulled off successfully. I once took an exam at my cousins school because I didn't have nowhere else to go at the time. I didnt take it FOR him, but I took my own exam and put a fake name and what not lol. Calc 3 exam... i answered every problem with  = " 0"

Easy money. If you somehow get caught, take the test with you and run. BTW where you at? I can get you paid for taking mine. 
wink.gif

way too risky. go with him to the exam and sit next to him, take the exam, and switch papers with him would be a better idea

My old roommate took a Calculus 3 final for a girl one semester. He was a mechanical engineering major and had taken the exact same final the day before. They both showed up and "took" the final, only he wrote her name on it and turned it in, and she wrote a fake name. She paid him $350 for it though and she's a pharmacist now.

I think there is a chance you could get into major trouble if u are caught. I remember those people got caught for taking the SATs and ended up on the news. Kind of weird they don't check ID.

Back
Top Bottom