My brother is on that stuff vol. 2

i dont know if anyone remembers me making a thread last year about my brother stealing from me but he did it again
tired.gif

last post was about him stealing a couple shirts and my red suede Vs and selling em
it wasnt really the shoes that hurt me it was the fact that he's my brother and he stole from me and he know how much i love shoes
ive had my suspicions about why he stole so much, he always steals any money he finds whether its in pants pockets or lose change on my dresser
he smokes weed alot but i thought he was on crack
anyway i just got home, spent the weekend out and come home to find more stuff missing
this time he hit me for my cdp IVs, black/red fusion VIs, and my black/red Is from the dmp last year
im done with him, im sick of it
im pretty sure he's on dat powder

Cliff notes
bro stole my kicks for drug money last year
made up about it
stole 2 more pairs this year
i think hes on crack

damn OP I'm sorry to hear you having those problems...is it possible to lock your door? If not, add one! Hope it works out

beat him up....

or atleast confront him about it. you cant just have your brother running around jacking your $#!*

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

i dont know if anyone remembers me making a thread last year about my brother stealing from me but he did it again
tired.gif

last post was about him stealing a couple shirts and my red suede Vs and selling em
it wasnt really the shoes that hurt me it was the fact that he's my brother and he stole from me and he know how much i love shoes
ive had my suspicions about why he stole so much, he always steals any money he finds whether its in pants pockets or lose change on my dresser
he smokes weed alot but i thought he was on crack
anyway i just got home, spent the weekend out and come home to find more stuff missing
this time he hit me for my cdp IVs, black/red fusion VIs, and my black/red Is from the dmp last year
im done with him, im sick of it
im pretty sure he's on dat powder

Cliff notes
bro stole my kicks for drug money last year
made up about it
stole 2 more pairs this year
i think hes on crack got
fixed

Damn... He stole more than like $500 from you just in kicks.. I would say try to get him help.. Usually crackheads can never get help.. If I was you, Id Kickthat sonofab!tch out. You can never trust anyone that steals from you, Even if they're family... Sorry that you lost those shoes man, I feel for you bro no%%*+. And of course the worst.. Lost your brother.

You should have done something the first time he stole from you.
That's why he did it again. If you didn't want your stuff stolen AGAIN you would have taken precautions to keep it from being stolen.

My Uncle was doing the same thing not to long ago...stealing from my mom and what not.. makes me angry but then he went to rehab...

Hes a lot better now that God is in his life...

Start stealing from him, it's the only way to show him how it feels, just get a trash bag and when he's out putting powder on his face load up thetrash bag and hide it, or take the sheets off his bed, you have to make him feel like the fiend he really is.

Originally Posted by New Wu

Fight him. Then take his *$!$$ and put your *%*+ in her *$$+$ while he watches. Shell be screaming "Yeah, Daddy, !%$% me in my *$$+$ with your big *%*+ *$!$$ !%$% @$%% %*@ , and suck my $#* while I @$%% on yo face!"
LOL i don't even wanna know what all that was supposed to say

anyway, this is a bad situation OP. you can't help him if he doesn't wanna be helped. i'd suggest investing in a lock and trying to talk to himwhile he's sober or your mom about it.

Originally Posted by New Wu

Fight him. Then take his *$!$$ and put your *%*+ in her *$$+$ while he watches. Shell be screaming "Yeah, Daddy, !%$% me in my *$$+$ with your big *%*+ *$!$$ !%$% @$%% %*@ , and suck my $#* while I @$%% on yo face!"

LMFAOOO! But, get him help somehow, or beat him up.

Back
Top Bottom