My brothers car got stolen

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

Originally Posted by socluis90

inside job.

your bro is stupid. hope it was worth it to save those extra $50 each month.

ok let's just call people stupid cuz you know everything... I like to leave faith in god and the overall good of mankind... I don't think it's an inside job st all. I think the guy got extremely lucky. my bro and ask his rates were at home. that would have been a really risky inside job. it's a college house so people and go in an out all the time.
I didn't claim to know everything. What I do know is that your brother made a stupid decision not to get full coverage on his car and now he's carless. 

paliplaya2010 wrote
 I like to leave faith in god and the overall good of mankind... I don't think it's an inside job st all. I think the guy got extremely lucky. my bro and ask his rates were at home. that would have been a really risky inside job. it's a college house so people and go
Dude, no offense but you should know better than believing in the good of mankind. Mankind is out for itself.
And yeah, it had to be someone who knew the owner of the car lived in the house. 

I like to leave faith in god and the overall good of mankind...

...oh. well in that case, just let 'god' take care of it. im sure everything will work out just fine.

That's exactly what we plan in doing. Hee has has got us this far in life and hasn't failed us yet. so reevaluate your life, because this little scenario is not making or breaking my family. God has given us a problem and a solution so we aren't struggling at all, it does hurt tho
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

he was at home and his keys were on the coffee table. apparently all of them were asleep. he wakes up.at 8 am his tv xbox and car were missing. he didn't have full coverage on his car and no renters insurance. id there any way he can minimize his loses. it was a 2005 g35, in all about 23k in losses
Have the authorities bring everyone that was there in for questioning asap.

Inside job. So...randomly the theif just knew that the house had everyone sleeping? The theif would have definetly made some noise to wake up everybody. The inside person probably knew everyone was knocked out and started unplugging #$% and leaving it near the door for the theif, making it easier to get out.

How does he know that everyone was sleeping, if he was sleeping?

l9t3d.jpg

Originally Posted by Discern

Only one thing to do...

Spoiler [+]
37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

and then what 
nerd.gif
 am i missing out on anything? dude has no idea who couldve done it. 
eyes.gif

Who bought him the car? Is this a situation where you've got a dude driving a car that's well beyond his means? Why someone who has a car worth 10k+ would not have comprehensive coverage is beyond me. Not saying the guy deserved it, but if someone came into my house, stole my car, and I never got it back, this is what would happen. I wouldn't pay a dime out of pocket, and I would get another car, paid for by my insurance company. In the one instance where I have ever bought gap insurance, the gap insurance would cover any "depreciation" from when I bought the car to now. The other car has Lo-Jack.

But honestly. I have comprehensive coverage, zero deductible. That means if anything happens to my car that is out of my control, the %*$% gets replaced, and I don't pay anything extra (outside of a higher annual premium, $150).

Insure your %%%$%+$ property. I'm sorry but this is just a stupid story. I'm not saying he deserves it, but it's just stupid.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

he was at home and his keys were on the coffee table. apparently all of them were asleep. he wakes up.at 8 am his tv xbox and car were missing. he didn't have full coverage on his car and no renters insurance. id there any way he can minimize his loses. it was a 2005 g35, in all about 23k in losses
Have the authorities bring everyone that was there in for questioning asap.

good idea...from what you said OP im assuming they took the keys?

inside job.

ok let's just call people stupid cuz you know everything... I like to leave faith in god and the overall good of mankind... I don't think it's an inside job st all. I think the guy got extremely lucky. my bro and ask his rates were at home. that would have been a really risky inside job. it's a college house so people and go in an out all the time.
grin.gif

inside job.

That's exactly what we plan in doing. Hee has has got us this far in life and hasn't failed us yet. so reevaluate your life, because this little scenario is not making or breaking my family. God has given us a problem and a solution so we aren't struggling at all, it does hurt tho

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ all the athiests/non-believers quoting OP, mad at even the mention of God.

But OP, you said yourself that people are always going in and out of that house.   Your bro might be in denial that someone he knows could've robbed him, but that won't help though.

I hope everything works out for you

I think the guy realizes now how important insurance is, no need to continue to ridicule and preach to him NT.

Btw ... inside job.

inside job.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How out of touch with reality ARE you?  Do you watch TV my dude?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If you have THAT mcuh faith in humanity, then i have some ocean front property in North Dakota i wanna sell you.............

...oh. well in that case, just let 'god' take care of it. im sure everything will work out just fine.

Am i the only one thinking "cue sillyputty" when i read this... lol... 
Good luck to your bro... but yea, inside job... 

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

laugh.gif
.  dont put this on God.  he did his part.  he created the concept of car insurance.  you cant expect him to buy the policy for you.  

reminds of that story where a guy was drowning and 3 different people came to rescue him and he told all 3 to go away because God was coming to save him. Well of course he drowned and in Heaven he asked God what happened and God told him "I sent three different people to save you!"

Back
Top Bottom