My clothing brand made an Obama 'YES WE DID' tee... worth checkin out, it's FRESH

girl>shirt

so many obama shirts now, and the typography on that shirt is sub par

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

You thought you did it, but you didn't did it.
That made me laugh.
laugh.gif

Shirt isn't bad...but yea, could've done without the "fresh" though.

I think it's pretty corny to wear a shirt that has 75% of the front covered with a design.

The shirt screams, "I'm a douche."

some constructive criticism here..

the shirt design is decent at most imho. could do without the huge Austin power-esque font spelling out Fresh. Personally, I think its tacky when brandsplaster the shirt with sayings such as "fresh" "sole fresh" "I got 99 problems but my kicks ain't one" etc.. You get thepoint. I also think its a bit cliche by creating another Obama shirt when all these other brands and their moms trying to cash out on Obama.

Just my .02 cents

What he said ^^^

Also, I think many will agree with me in that wearing these kinds of shirts should be reserved for showing support before an election, not after. He won, weget it.

pretty nice shirt, though i saw a much nicer yes we did shirt from a street vendor, 2 for $5.

Originally Posted by ElVaquero87

What he said ^^^

Also, I think many will agree with me in that wearing these kinds of shirts should be reserved for showing support before an election, not after. He won, we get it.
Yah, we definitely had it before the election, but just wanted to celebrate too.

But my questions is, what is the difference between putting Baracks face on a shirt after he wins and putting Biggie's face on a shirt after he dies?Tribute? Respect? No joke, it sells.

Back
Top Bottom