My Collection 9 years later....I love Bo Jacksons!! Updated 12/20

What up......here's my collection 9+ years in the making......one line of shoe that I love is the Sc Trainer line(Bo Jacksons) I've tried tocollect every pair made but it's hard to do especially when the womens sizes usually stop at a 12 which is a 10.5 in mens and I wear 11-13. But anywayenjoy.....THIS TOOK FOREVER TO DO!

Jordans Starks knows Bo Jacksons Air Max 95's, 1's, 90's, etc. Nike Basketball Trainers Nike SB's and Dunks Air Force Lows, Mids, and Highs Jordan 2 Packs, Misc.shoes, and a pick up from today
Newpick ups....Sport Red, Brazil, Iquana 95's, some One time Bacon 95/360 and some Snakeskin forces
Some new items.....One of my grails the Air Max Char Aznable, I've searched high and low for a size 12 for years and finally got one!!! Also copped a pairof Black Cat 3's, Asic Lyte 3's and another pair of Bo jax!
Air Force One Choz and a pair of Air Max 2009's

pimp.gif
ON POINT!

you sir have a REALLY nice collection...but i wasnt QUITE sure if you liked Bo Jackson...lol

-Tyler

Fire
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, but i always find it funny when people say i wear size 11 - 13.... you wear 11,11.5,12,12.5,13?
laugh.gif

DOPE collection, IF you ever want to sell your WMN's V's the white/fire/sunset sell them to me

Now thats a nice collection Post. Nice stuff loving all the trainers. U make me wanna get my trainer game up thats for sure

holy hot DAMN that is a crazy collection. i cant even explain how i feel after seeing that.. i think im done collecting

if you ever want to get rid of those black laser 4's let me know but nonetheless nice collection

What are the black/silver trainers you have pictured, 1st row, 2nd from the left. Every time I describe them people tell me they are the ones you have rightbehind them in white/blue but they aren't I figured maybe I was wrong and they were just the kids size looks different. Now I know for a fact they are twodifferent shoes, please let me know what they are called and if you know how much they go for I'm looking to get a pair.

Very nice collection! I can see you wear a size 12... Would see ever consider selling me your HULKS? Let me know
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom