Those Savier's are :wow:
eek.gif
...haven't seen those in a long time.

:lol:
laugh.gif
at me probably being the only one to go :wow:
eek.gif
RAP SUCKS

Pimpin gets the money tho..... DOPE kicks.

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XII.. BLACK/RED
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

omg your scared the crap out of me whos parents would buy them supremes paris's and bordeauxs wow nice collection im only 13 and i gotta pay for all my kicks
!!!WANTED!!!SZ 9.5
DS TB 3's
DS NORCAL 6's
((FOUNDER))
T E A M I C E

crazy collection. you got some stuff i need lol. wana ask you are any of your ogs wearable? they seem to be all ds. if there wearable then wow sick!!!!
HEAT FOR SALE: DS sea crystals sz 9.5 $310 ship, VNDS medicom 3 sz 9 $360 ship, DS og blk/red 11's sz 9.5 $270 ship, DS og blk toe 14's sz 9 $140 ship, VNDS 99 retro blk/cement grey 4's sz 9 $330 ship, DS tiffanys sz 9 $440 ship, DS air max 90 infrared sz 9 $200 ship, DS air max 96 screem green sz 9 $140 ship, DS brian anderson sz 10 $130 ship, DS nike jordunk white/cement sz 9 $100 ship, VNDS 99 retro black/mettalic 5's sz 9 very icy $250 ship, 99 retro white/red/blk sz 9 slight yellowing $240 ship, VNDS white/blk/red 8's sz 9 $150 ship, DS military 4 sz 9 $130 ship

very dope collection. That is pretty amazing.

"Im addicted to fresh/ 6 pairs of kicks is my definition of twelve steps"- Hov

Wow , thats awsome :wow:
eek.gif
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
3 nails + 1 Cross = 4 Given. *Born again*
Mr.Doug - You will be forever missed .​
Total Posts :: 992

nice collection, what do you wear on the regular though?
i was just a little kid
in the windy city of chicago.​

A few look potentially worn so props. otherwise, whats a collection without getting the most out of it. if by posting photos and getting props gets you the most of them, change it up asap
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

holy smokes now thats watsup..ur 12 but what size do you wear..? and are all those your size
Team Teaneck

Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

Sell me: sz 10.5-11
Both Red Supreme half cabs
Black Supreme Blazers
Union Adidas Superstar Consortium
Safari Air Trainer 1's

whatup dude.

i really shoulda gotten some of your bibby stuff before you let it go.

hbd.
they're just shoes..
..is it really that serious?​

thanks for the comment guys.

most of the jordans posted are og (columbia XIs, X, IX, VIII, VII, V) retro 4's, and 94' black 3s.
Makes me sad to see my blk red IXs are dying though, i took them out of the box for the first time in a year
and the midsole is cracking...was planning on wearing one day but dont think they will hold up at all. all the others ogs are wearable (so i hope)

pnoistylezz - i have alot of other shoes then whats posted, just to lazy to take em out and take pictures, usually wear a number of samples, since they were free =) and lately been wearing my blk cememnt and white cement iiis alot.

255forlife - i still have a handful of bibby stuff, among others. they will most likely stay with me for awhile. if i get some time this weekend i'll snap a couple pics and post them.

Back
Top Bottom