My COLLEGE NT'ers... HOW YALL PAYING FOR SCHOOL

Aight, i dont know how im going to pay 6000 next semester...how do i go about gettin scolarships yall? how yall paying for school?

Aight, i dont know how im going to pay 6000 next semester
you better get a jumpshot real fast or start block burnin ASAP

seriously tho..since next semester is coming real soon...your best bet is a loan. rich uncle,chase educational,sallie mae

is it even possible to get scholarships right now for the upcoming spring semster? or am i getting my hopes up? I have a 3.0 and expect a 3.3 for the currentsemester so the grades are not a problem...money is tho

I guess you better sign up for a private student loan. Did you do the FAFSA? And my dad pays for my schooling right now.

is it even possible to get scholarships right now for the upcoming spring semster? or am i getting my hopes up? I have a 3.0 and expect a 3.3 for the current semester so the grades are not a problem...money is tho

yea man i highly doubt you can cop a scholarship this late in the year. This is what you need to do.

1. Go to your schools fin aid office..set up an appointment with an advisor.
2. Have all of your Information with you. Bills,parents fin aid info,how much they make,disabled?,whatever your case may be
3.Ask him if there is any way that you can pay for school. you got decent grades. and most schools have emergency funds.
4.If that does not work out. Ask him to refer you to private loans. find somebody wit good credit to cosign..then change your major to somethin thatll make money off the bat so you can pay that isssh back
laugh.gif
jk

I'm asking myself the same thing..I got 7 classes left to get my degree and no money to pay for it...trip to the financial aid office in the works..

I'm going to school on a full academic scholarship.

Top of the class, 4.5 GPA, perfect ACT and SAT scores, and extra curricular activities out the wazooo.

I better not be paying for higher education, I worked too hard in high school for that BS.

Anything short of a free college education is for SUCKERS.

roll.gif

Im co-oping. Right now i make 18 an hour as an intern...so i use that money. Co-op is where its at, i got boys making 30 like its nothing.

Originally Posted by TCW 96

Top of the class, 4.5 GPA, perfect ACT and SAT scores, and extra curricular activities out the wazooo.

I better not be paying for higher education, I worked too hard in high school for that BS.

roll.gif
what school are you going to?

Mine is around $2000-2200 for tuition and books (depending how expensive they'll be). I go to Cal State Long Beach and I pay for it all by myself. Idon't qualify for fafsa and I'm not smart/special enough for scholarships
frown.gif

And I don't feel like taking out loans. So around this time of the year I'm really broke but at least my tuition is all paid for. Next up...books. :/

plus i have only bought 1 book the whole 3 semesters i have been in school, i dunnno how i manage to pass w/o books but i do (knock on wood)

Originally Posted by TCW 96

roll.gif

hahaha and you still have wack sunglasses

Back
Top Bottom