My commentary on the Saint Louis Rams..

roll.gif
eek.gif

Classic Skins babay.

My-T.

<Friday> You win some, You lose some <Friday>

We had a couple opportunities to do sumthin and try to lock it down, but at the end of the day we made too many mistakesand jus couldn't get in that zone...

I know the only statistic that REALLY counts is the score, but if you take a lookat all the other statistics we should have won that game..
frown.gif

Call me a hater but if Dallas and the Eagles both lose I won't be as mad
laugh.gif

I feel your pain ******** fans. Bears lost in similar fashion, but at least you guys didn't lose on a squibb kick. SMH.

Although that play at halfime killed us (damn offensive linebacker wants to be the hero, and we in FG range), facts that make this lost not a big deal to me:

- We won two games in our divison on the road -- back to back. That damn near impossible to accomplish.

- Rams had something to prove. New interm coach, old QB back in, rookie WR giving us the business in the 4th. The stars aligned their way. Any given Sunday.

- Dallas lost yesterday too, in similar fashion. lol.

I'll take us losing to the Rams when the Boys lose to the Cards anyday and still remain 2nd in the Division.

I know the Skins and they will win the next two and lose 1 they are supposed to win. Its our make up..

I don't see it as us losin to the Rams.. we lost to Al Saunders playbook. The worst.

^bingo.

no point but to just move on..now I definitely don't blame the loss alone on Pete Kendall (although him and the rest of those bums are dumb as blocks)..butour O-line got worked all day..not rushing wise but pass protection.. Jason played well again, but he didn't have any time back there..bad game overall,everyone played well except the line.

hopefully this lights a fire under somebody..I won't be able to handle losing to the Browns or Detroit. there are a boat load of teams sitting at 4-2
eek.gif

at least those Cowboy / Ravens bammas wont be talking either today.

Joe Flacco
laugh.gif

31-3

at least those Cowboy / Ravens bammas wont be talking either today.

Joe Flacco

28uljzm.gif

My team is 4-2.

I could give a @$*@ what Flacco does.

Denver is still on top of their division.

I wish the same could be said about Washington.

14a5qh.jpg

My-T.

TOMMIE.

PLEASE STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD RIGHT NOW NINJA!!!!!!!

YOUNG!

14a5qh.jpg

homie is KILLING ME!

Norman Smiley
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
hilarious.

Denver? they aren't doing anything with that swiss cheese defense. see: New Orleans.

3ybnp.gif

[table][tr][td]7[/td] [td]Oct 20[/td] [td]DEN @ NE[/td] [td]8:30 PM[/td] [td]Tickets[/td] [td]ESPN[/td] [td]206[/td] [td]73[/td] [td]127[/td] [td]126[/td] [td]Radio[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]8[/td] [td]Bye[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]9[/td] [td]Nov 02[/td] [td]MIA @ DEN[/td] [td]4:05 PM[/td] [td]Tickets[/td] [td]CBS[/td] [td]712[/td] [td]712[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]10[/td] [td]Nov 06[/td] [td]DEN @ CLE[/td] [td]8:15 PM[/td] [td]Tickets[/td] [td]NFL NETWORK[/td] [td]212[/td] [td]212[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]11[/td] [td]Nov 16[/td] [td]DEN @ ATL[/td] [td]1:00 PM[/td] [td]Tickets[/td] [td]CBS[/td] [td]704[/td] [td]704[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]12[/td] [td]Nov 23[/td] [td]OAK @ DEN[/td] [td]4:05 PM[/td] [td]Tickets[/td] [td]CBS[/td] [td]714[/td] [td]714[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]13[/td] [td]Nov 30[/td] [td]DEN @ NYJ[/td] [td]1:00 PM[/td] [td]Tickets[/td] [td]CBS[/td] [td]706[/td] [td]706[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]14[/td] [td]Dec 07[/td] [td]KC @ DEN[/td] [td]4:05 PM[/td] [td]Tickets[/td] [td]CBS[/td] [td]712[/td] [td]712[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]15[/td] [td]Dec 14[/td] [td]DEN @ CAR[/td] [td]1:00 PM[/td] [td]Tickets[/td] [td]CBS[/td] [td]705[/td] [td]705[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]16[/td] [td]Dec 21[/td] [td]BUF @ DEN[/td] [td]4:05 PM[/td] [td]Tickets[/td] [td]CBS[/td] [td]715[/td] [td]715[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]17[/td] [td]Dec 28[/td] [td]DEN @ SD[/td] [td]4:15 PM[/td] [td]Tickets[/td] [td]CBS[/td] [td]717[/td] [td]717[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

someone's mad their team is on a 3 game skid.

wager? fine by me.
I do feel bad for Ray Lewis and co though. Anchoring that defense for all these years, yet the offense will be inept for another decade

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

I feel your pain ******** fans. Bears lost in similar fashion, but at least you guys didn't lose on a squibb kick. SMH.

We lost from an offensive lineman having peewee flashbacks when he was a running back
indifferent.gif

that suckss.

grin.gif

two things:
1. quiet as its kept the rams are not as bad as their record may show imo. they have playmakers on that team. that being said, the skins should have won thatgame! no excuse for them to give that one away, especially at home
2. i cant wait till october 26th!!! i hope my team (detroit lions) can steal one from the skins too! but that may be too much to ask! especially when thequarterback doesnt even know that if you run out the back of the endzone, you are giving points to the other team...

i cant wait till october 26th!!! i hope my team (detroit lions) can steal one from the skins too!
Dawg, when L.A. Clipper fans have a reason to laugh at you, you may want to fall back on your "steal" until the final score is official.

laugh.gif

^^ i HOPE!!!! ...if the lions win three games this year; i would be impressed, lol...

Back
Top Bottom