my custom AJKO BLACK TOES!

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

STR1NGER: what about them looks so "awfully silly"?

notoriusWES: what's so ugly about the lace job? do you prefer them laced all the way to top "correctly" or something? FYI, the only reason i laced them through the top like that is to keep it from flaring out so much, i'm trying to keep it in for now so it'll stay that way later when i pull the laces out. otherwise i would never lace them up that high...

Just looks weird. and No I dont unless its certain shoes......But its all good man
laugh.gif

just giving you a hard time. do you.

VERY dope work.

I would like to get that done if I get around to copping another pair.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

thanx guys! wearing them out tonight... they're already creasing some tho...
mad.gif

i definitely like them waaaaaay better than the original colorway. never been a fan of it, even when i put black laces in 'em. i do got 2 more pairs tho (and a pair of the red/whites, just waiting for them to go on sale b4 i grab my 2nd pair of those... i might find red/white nike tag to put on them too tho)...

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

I liked them and then I saw them on YOUR feet... SMH

I dont understand why you wear your shoes like that but whatever, NT would be a lil boring with out you...

Good job on these...

haha, thanx! but how would you wear them different tho? lace them to the top or something? i dunno, i would never lace high tops, or any shoe, all the way to the top. as annoying as it might be for you to see my shoes like that, it's just as annoying to me to see someone wearing J's, air maxes, yeezys, whatever, laced all the way to the top like they come out the box or on a mannequin in a store display, choking out the tongue, making it hug up against their leg/foot... can't stand it.
sick.gif
i'd rather see 'em breathe, flare out a bit, looks way fresher to me. to each their own tho. it would definitely be boring without some diversity around here...
wink.gif

Dude stop talking about the tongue of shoes. If you want your jeans to molest your shoe tongue, then go for it. Not every shoe needs it tongue out. It is one of the reasons why most of your fits don't look right. Yeah I'm insulting Proto J's style.

^ allgood man, insult away, but it looks right to me, and that's really all that matters.

^ lol

Proto - You do you man... The way those jeans look tucked into your shoes (not just these but any pair you post), is just way different than the way anyone else wears their shoes and jeans... I think its just retro slash hypebeast slash Kanye and its played out... But again, you do you... Atleast you're trying, I'm as conventional as they come if you have ever seen me, I stay in a simple black T and some selvage 501s... I never change and I never flatter... I'll be the guy to blend in, with the exception that I will always have a fresh pair on... But you swing for fences my friend and thats ok, thats what makes everyone different... As far as you getting ridiculed, I had done my fair part and I will apologize... You were new and weirded, myself along with everyone else, out... But, I may still kid every now and then though...

I don't understand why people are complaining about the tucked jeans... Does it really matter? Are they your legs/jeans/shoes? lol I'd rather see jeans tucked into the kick than some guys knee high socks and hairy leg in a photo.

But that's just me.

Dope shoes my man. Exactly how I'd lace them and wear them.

Back
Top Bottom