My daughter's first birthday...damn, time flies! (PICS FIXED)

****Scroll down to see the reupped pics****

Feels like yesterday when I first posted pics of her fresh from the hospital, and now she's already a year old!

Next time I blink, she'll be headed for college...

Eatin her birthday cake...

tmpphpO9dsD9.jpg

tmpphppINB0O.jpg

tmpphpapAD49.jpg

I know what you mean, my youngest boy is already 7 months old. Congrats on the first year!

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Feels like yesterday when I first posted pics of her fresh from the hospital, and now she's already a year old!

Next time I blink, she'll be headed for college...

Eatin her birthday cake...

tmpphpO9dsD9.jpg

tmpphppINB0O.jpg

tmpphpapAD49.jpg

and....the Saturn STILL won't be finished.
roll.gif

I remember when you posted her pics.

Yeah, it's crazy how the time goes. I had to sign up my oldest for school this week - he starts after the summer.

Can't remember the last time I had a decent nights sleep ...

Originally Posted by newkidtadagame

What'd you get her, Cam?

Not a damn thing! The fam and friends brought her a couple of outfits and a few toys, but we didnt plan on it...at that age, she's not gonna rememberanything, and the only thing she does is chew on everything!

Now, when she turns 2, that's a diff.story...

Treb2K5: Shut the hell up! lol....
Can't remember the last time I had a decent nights sleep ...

Man, you ain't never lied....

Not a damn thing! The fam and friends brought her a couple of outfits and a few toys, but we didnt plan on it...at that age, she's not gonna remember anything, and the only thing she does is chew on everything!
[color= rgb(153, 255, 102)]That's the same way I feel. My girl is 5 months and her mom likes to go overthe top for everything now. I'm like "Why ? She's not going to remember it." Now when she gets older that's a whole nother story.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 255, 102)]CONGRATS ![/color]

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

you need to buy her a bib for her 2nd b-day

not even dude, look at her clothes its spotless! thats dope, i wish my niece stayed that clean when she was at that age

for real. man there was cake EVERYWHERE whenever mine had cake on her last/first birthday. it was in her hair on her moms clothes just everywhere. ididnt let her touch anything after that.

Back
Top Bottom