!!!!!!!!!!MY DS JORDAN COLLECTION!!!!!!!!!! I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® updated 4/09/10

eek.gif

Beautiful collection, I love those flip flopped infared VIs.  Those are the ones when people were talking about a infared pack this summer i thought maybe we would see those if not the OG version, wishful thinking I know,  either way those VIs had me drooling yo. 

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13  Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, FT COPPERS SZ 13 for SZ 11-12

"Good Golly Batman."   PHAAAZZZAMMM!!!    -You just knocked the Sneaker Showcase Forum up a little. 

That is an amazing collection.  So many that you don't get to see everyday.

mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! i love x's they have become my fav shoe!...i want the chicagos...and the grape v's are my #2

infrared samples, the city serious X's and those icy concords and columbias dude its over you win

nice. lots of childhoods never fully realized but what can you do. not your fault others didnt wear some of these back in the day.

nice stuff from a historical collection type standpoint.

You basically crapped on everything collection post I've seen. I loving the OG's and allstar 13's

Back
Top Bottom