My dude Billy Ray lookin like he bout to murder Jamie Foxx.....

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by washanobotit

Lookin like Jamie's hairline is movin back up
roll.gif

Yup

new transplant on the way

263646jamie-foxx-posters1.jpg
shot1_large.jpg

and for lulz

how everything about this crooked in this pic?
roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

glasses
face
hairline
shirt
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

This man pimped his own daughter @$%#%.
been trying to explain this to my mom since he "dropped" a new album

people who dont see this marketing ploy are completely ******ed.
nerd.gif

eh... i never really liked jamie foxx, so im not that surprised. he was good on in living color and in ray. other than that, very overrated.

he was completely out of line to go after a child, regardless of how annoying she is lol. if he had disparaging remarks for someone like britney or whoever,fine, they are old enough to handle the criticism. but a 16 year old....pathetic.

on the other side. this would not be news worthy if howard stern said this. race definitely played a factor imo.

Originally Posted by WhIpwReCkEr

eh... i never really liked jamie foxx, so im not that surprised. he was good on in living color and in ray. other than that, very overrated.

he was completely out of line to go after a child, regardless of how annoying she is lol. if he had disparaging remarks for someone like britney or whoever, fine, they are old enough to handle the criticism. but a 16 year old....pathetic.

on the other side. this would not be news worthy if howard stern said this. race definitely played a factor imo.

HUUUUUUUH? RACE?

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

Originally Posted by WhIpwReCkEr

he was completely out of line to go after a child, regardless of how annoying she is lol. if he had disparaging remarks for someone like britney or whoever, fine, they are old enough to handle the criticism. but a 16 year old....pathetic.

HUUUUUUUH? RACE?
Race softened the backlash imo

Originally Posted by Step Your Game Up

News1_1.jpg

There was nothing funny about this either.
there's an asian dude in the pic so this is justified......he's smiling and stuff so if he dont have a problem then no one else should

but they doing jaime wrong...then again i didnt listen to the past foxxhole....what can the dad really say when he's pimping his own daughter

he's a comedian tho u expect thing to get out of line and say crazy stuff thats how they get noticed and attention just like wen dave chappel says crazythings everyone laughs cause there is some truth to what he says

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

News1_1.jpg

there's an asian dude in the pic so this is justified......he's smiling and stuff so if he dont have a problem then no one else should

but they doing jaime wrong...then again i didnt listen to the past foxxhole....what can the dad really say when he's pimping his own daughter

you for real...
ohwell.gif

News1_1.jpg

you for real...
ohwell.gif
im saying he's the only one not doing so he could've been the one who initiated the joke.....nobody knows....
ohwell.gif

News1_1.jpg

FOH dude
indifferent.gif

News1_1.jpg

you for real...
ohwell.gif
im saying he's the only one not doing so he could've been the one who initiated the joke.....nobody knows....
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Homeboy is a self-hating asian who would do anythingto fit in.

Back
Top Bottom