stinkmeaner?
colonel_stinkmeaner.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

At the end of the day, whether that man has a %@##** up hairline or the freshest hairline youve ever seen, he is still Lebron James.

QFT!

pimp.gif

There's not much
pimp.gif
about being Lebron James.
???????????????? 

That means I hate Lebron James. Not gonna get into why that is, though.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You don't know Lebron James and I'm sure he doesn't hate/know of your existence.

I swear some of yall dudes and celebs man, @!@* is almost feminine.

At the end of the day, whether that man has a %@##** up hairline or the freshest hairline youve ever seen, he is still Lebron James.

QFT!

pimp.gif

There's not much
pimp.gif
???????????????? 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You don't know Lebron James and I'm sure he doesn't hate/know of your existence.

I swear some of yall dudes and celebs man, @!@* is almost feminine.

Originally Posted by Murda He

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Dudes laughing at someone balding?

Wow. Taking it to another level huh NT?

Stay classy.
The thing is, it's not even like an anomaly or something remotely unexpected. It's male pattern balding. Big whoop. Let's laugh at Asian Glow or Lactose Intolerance next.... or some other no-random frequent occurrence.  Those are always the funniest...

i can see why some would be upset.. a couple of my friends are starting to bald, & they're depressed as hell about it.. everything is open game when it comes to jokes.. but bring up their hair issue & its a wrap.
laugh.gif

Stay classy.
The thing is, it's not even like an anomaly or something remotely unexpected. It's male pattern balding. Big whoop. Let's laugh at Asian Glow or Lactose Intolerance next.... or some other no-random frequent occurrence.  Those are always the funniest...

i can see why some would be upset.. a couple of my friends are starting to bald, & they're depressed as hell about it.. everything is open game when it comes to jokes.. but bring up their hair issue & its a wrap.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

Stay classy.

laugh.gif

I sneak in a FEW jokes where applicable, but I don't think hair linings are all that thread worthy. I don't have it (MPB), but I don't really see the point in ribbing at a man's hair constantly The first few jokesare
laugh.gif
... the next one is
grin.gif
... but after that...
indifferent.gif
. Cracking on people's linings was HILARIOUS in highschool back when being superficial and looking like the popular kids was expected. But these days, with so many different hair styles and clothing styles, it's just dumb to beat that dead horse. Lebron is balding. OK? It's like people aren't used to differences or something. When the joke is about a natural life cycle occurrence, it's just silly.. It's about as funny as menopause humor... what's next, "you so old yo back hurt!
laugh.gif
" .."You so fat you look like you had those 3 kids you had!
roll.gif
. "....  ya feel me?

Originally Posted by proper english

Stay classy.

laugh.gif

I sneak in a FEW jokes where applicable, but I don't think hair linings are all that thread worthy. I don't have it (MPB), but I don't really see the point in ribbing at a man's hair constantly The first few jokesare
laugh.gif
... the next one is
grin.gif
... but after that...
indifferent.gif
. Cracking on people's linings was HILARIOUS in highschool back when being superficial and looking like the popular kids was expected. But these days, with so many different hair styles and clothing styles, it's just dumb to beat that dead horse. Lebron is balding. OK? It's like people aren't used to differences or something. When the joke is about a natural life cycle occurrence, it's just silly.. It's about as funny as menopause humor... what's next, "you so old yo back hurt!
laugh.gif
" .."You so fat you look like you had those 3 kids you had!
roll.gif
. "....  ya feel me?

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

jerry-rice.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

see now this @+%@+ jerry was outta line with this. thinkn he doin it just cause he got a little bit of hangtime past the helmet.

rice.jpg

he aint foolin nobody with that on his head

Those are weave-braids. 
BTW, can't Lebron get like hair implants or something?

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

jerry-rice.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

see now this @+%@+ jerry was outta line with this. thinkn he doin it just cause he got a little bit of hangtime past the helmet.

rice.jpg

he aint foolin nobody with that on his head

Those are weave-braids. 
BTW, can't Lebron get like hair implants or something?

Not trying to defend anybody in particular..

BUT

if you've been here for a while you know that NT has always been ruthless when it comes to dudes hairlines.. 

Not trying to defend anybody in particular..

BUT

if you've been here for a while you know that NT has always been ruthless when it comes to dudes hairlines.. 

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

QFT!

pimp.gif

There's not much
pimp.gif
???????????????? 

I still don't understand how people hate others that they don't even know.
Word, why y'all insulting this man's God. That's foul.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

QFT!

pimp.gif

There's not much
pimp.gif
???????????????? 

I still don't understand how people hate others that they don't even know.
Word, why y'all insulting this man's God. That's foul.

Back
Top Bottom