My Ex Called Me Last Night...Pics Included

guccjermaine

Banned
My ex girlfriend called me last night out of the blue. We didn't have a bad break up, she ended up transferring schools our sophomore year in college. It took me a while to get over her, but I good now. I wouldn't mind being in a relationship with her again, but right now I'm just chillin. Niketalk what would you do?

. dont take her back unless you feel like going through the same **** all over again.

move forward! move on! its tough...its a slow process...but in the end it'll be better for YOU...

Last edited:
Ah I dont understand. Are you asking the Niketalk fam to ok your relationship or are asking us to see your girl is cute? I am lost!

I would like advice on whether I should try again with her, or move on. I only included pics for the beast, and in addition NT prefers threads with pics

Do you love her or did you love her? If so I'd say consider it but don't open up any old wounds unless you sure you don;t wanna find yourself trying to get over her again.

I used to like cookies.

Should I ride a dinosaur instead though?

Depends how you feel. Since you proved pictures I think you're coming from the physical aspect of the relationship, and I would say it's not worth, from the emotion aspect, only you can answer if she's worth giving another shot.

You must post a full body pic before we even conisder to give legit advice.
laugh.gif

Did she say she wants you back? Or are you just taking a phone call and reading too much into it?

Looks like she's confident with her natural beauty. She looks good with no make-up caked on. I think you two should get together to talk and see if you two can find the spark that you two once had. If not, the friend zone isn't that bad. She looks chill to hang with.

Back
Top Bottom