My Ex Called Me Last Night...Pics Included

smh @ those pics
shes definitely not worth the trouble.
Dayum
Asking Niketalk
mean.gif
for essentially anything is an flawed idea.

I'm trying to provide more details but the mods won't let me post because I'm new. We've been on and off for 4 years.

It seems you or her are stringing each other a long for no reason. You are young. Go meet new people and form new relationships. My biggest regret in life is being with someone for so long (7 years and all in my 20's) when I should have been out there playing the field at a young age. Do yourself a favor and just let it go.

Ask Jeeves before you ask NT....folks give terrible advice on here for the most part. Out of 20 responses maybe 1 or 2 might be legit.

you sound desperate. only way i talk to an ex is if i got plenty of side pieces otherwise she's gonna smell the thirst and know you ain't been piping nada since you broke up

you sound desperate. only way i talk to an ex is if i got plenty of side pieces otherwise she's gonna smell the thirst and know you ain't been piping nada since you broke up
I've definitely been getting it  in; I still have feelings for her though.

I've definitely been getting it  in; I still have feelings for her though.
id only proceed with a "what's in it for me?" type swag. girls in 2012 just like attention she prob not even feeling you like that then as soon as you bite the bait and get all emotionally invested because of some dumb texts she gonna dipset and leave you MAD salty, again.
grin.gif

With them lips her mouth game must be POPPIN' :nerd: .... On a serious note do what you want homie, no need to ask NT for relationship advice. If you love her go for it if not keep it movin pretty simple

Back
Top Bottom