My fam just found out my lil 15 yr old cousin is pregnant...8 months to be exact

"smishmortion"

laugh.gif

you said she's in detroit? michigan has a lot of services for women having kids. ... just check out there site. one of my cousins lives in pontiac and thestate pretty much paid for all her doctor bills and whatnot. yall might want to look into that

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

you got an update for us homie ?

Yeah, she been in the hospital ever since we found out about her pregnancy. She got something called Toxemia, its like toxins in the body that cause swellingor something, i haven't looked it up yet so i don't know that much about it yet....but to my understanding, they're getting ready to try to deliverthe baby in a few days so i really don't know what's going to happen, i'm just hoping for the best

1, shoulda had an abortion
2. too late for 1 so I would def support adoption
3. press charges on that 18 y/o, if she keepin the baby child support def be appreciated

Lucky guy smashed a 15 yr old

would never have the guts to perform such an action...........

Abortion ftw

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

No pics?

ANyways, I got a baby cousin who I fear will suffer the same fate. I mean, I don't know how she is in school; if she's fast, sexual and flirty in nature or anything, because whenever I'm around she actually seems shy and dorkish like me, but her body is just :smh:for her age, and that usually gives girls (and definitely thirsty dudes) the impression they're ready for sex. I still remember the first time she hit me on myspace and it took me like 4 pictures before I recognized her

lol what was you thinkin when you looked at the first pics?

link?

Damn. Don't mean to be messed up but it's nobody's fault but your cousin's. That's what happens when lil kids decide to go around havingsex. Her choice her responsibilty imo. 15 is old enough to make correct choices.

You just gotta step in now to make sure that her life doesn't go down the drain. It is what it is, so just help her as best as you can.

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Does she know who the father is?

Yeah, some lil N_, he 18 tho...I wanna kill him, what the #*!+ he doing messing with a lil kid

Legal dudes messing with underage females FTL

she screwed up for good, and if I were you lil man that got her pregnant would have been got knocked out

Originally Posted by ericberry14

what could you ahve done to help the situation... nothing, so just try to be there for her now that she is dealing with this situation.

Well... he could've paid for an abortion.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by iBlink

what could you ahve done to help the situation... nothing, so just try to be there for her now that she is dealing with this situation.

grin.gif

If she wanted to get an abortion i'm betting she could have got it.

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Originally Posted by iBlink

grin.gif

If she wanted to get an abortion i'm betting she could have got it.
The Ol' keep a dude with baby move

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

thats weird. how can your fam not notice her belly getting bigger?

not all girls balloon when then get pregnant...i've seen skinny girls not look any different except for their stomach and even then they weren'twobbling around with their legs all wide cuz their stomach was to big...i've seen girls with nice size butts/boobs pre-baby hide it and not look muchdifferent cuz she kept a coat on...

Yeah, some lil N_, he 18 tho...I wanna kill him, what the #*!+ he doing messing with a lil kid

Takes two to have a baby, no need to hate on theguy.

Originally Posted by af1dutz23

her mom going to press charges or anything?

I doubt it, she might have the goons (her brothers) holla at him tho

Hope everything turns out OK with your cousin.

On another note though, what's the point of sending "the goons" over to "holla at him".

I mean if you're allocating blame in this situation (which in my opinion is very counterproductive and possibly harmful for the child), then you and yourfamily need to understand that your cousin is just as much at fault and irresponsible as baby-daddy. I mean, it does take 2 to tango, last time i checked.

In my eyes, the one person that matters the most in this situation is the child. Let's not forget him/her.

This child deserves to be raised in a loving environment with both parents. That's what matters in the long run. Beef with the father will only worsen thesituation.

Back
Top Bottom