My Family Member Owes Me $$$ Would It Be Grimy If I Took A Bunch Of Her $%% To The Pawn Shop?

real talk though, I dont even really "loan" out money these days.

if I cant afford to just give it to them, then I say no. if I do give it to them, and they give it b ack later...cool, but if not, Im not mad and consideringrobbin my own people

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

take it to Judge Mathis...
DO THIS.

I took my boy to Judge Judy a few months back cause we got drunk and he put me in the hospital with a wicked knee strike. Dude is like my brother (best man inmy wedding) and I aint tryin to squeeze him for $800 in medical bills so we concocted a face story about how we used to be best friends but now we are swornenemies cause he injured me and juked me out of the hospital bills. Long story short, I lost the case but they still paid us $500 each just for showing up. All said I was at the studio/fake court for bout 3 hours, most of the time just chillin in the green room drinkin diet cokes and grubbin. $500 to sit aroundfor 3 hours and act the fool on national television is worth it to me.

Originally Posted by Hokkaido JDM

money comes and goes man, blood is forever... wait it out a little more.
True. I'ma still love her. But I'm finna be lovin her computer at my house too if she don't let me know what's up.

And I'm not even opposed to the installments. But if I would have known about that from jump, I wouldn't have loaned that out. She said she had acheck that she would deposit the next day, she just needed some cash that day to avoid a late interest fee, so I said cool, I can go a day without.

The lights on and water runnin and cable modem workin in this @@*#!, and she don't cook so she eating out everyday, that heifer got something ya feel me? If it was some "hard times" let me know, but when younot calling me back and never at home, it seems like you trying to give me the run around.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

DO THIS.

I took my boy to Judge Judy a few months back cause we got drunk and he put me in the hospital with a wicked knee strike. Dude is like my brother (best man in my wedding) and I aint tryin to squeeze him for $800 in medical bills so we concocted a face story about how we used to be best friends but now we are sworn enemies cause he injured me and juked me out of the hospital bills. Long story short, I lost the case but they still paid us $500 each just for showing up. All said I was at the studio/fake court for bout 3 hours, most of the time just chillin in the green room drinkin diet cokes and grubbin. $500 to sit around for 3 hours and act the fool on national television is worth it to me.

roll.gif

pimp.gif

Can we get like a link though? I know they got this joint up on Hulu or somethin.. I need to see this my g
laugh.gif

Yeah, ruin a family relationship over money.

What goes around comes around.

You wouldn't like it if someone let you borrow money and due to certain reasons you were unable to pay and somebody pawned your *%%. Let alone a FAMILYMEMBER.

you can try judge judy too, i know someone who went on over a mattress left outside in a garage that got ruined.
laugh.gif
both parties get money and you get to clown on national tv.
pimp.gif

You won't get much from the pawn shop anyway. Just hold it hostage and if she doesn't come through then selling on Craigslist would be a better option.

Originally Posted by Hokkaido JDM

money comes and goes man, blood is forever... wait it out a little more.
Yeah right if they take advantage I dont give a F blood or not, I'm snatching things.

Originally Posted by J d0t c0medy

You wouldn't like it if someone let you borrow money and due to certain reasons you were unable to pay and somebody pawned your *%%. Let alone a FAMILY MEMBER.

eh...I'd probably get over it. That's like getting mad at the car dealership for repoing your car when you didn't pay the bill.

You probably didn't read the whole thread either but that's cool.

Craigslist hmmm....or ebay that +@!
laugh.gif

You wouldn't like it if someone let you borrow money and due to certain reasons you were unable to pay and somebody pawned your *%%. Let alone a FAMILY MEMBER.

you act like family members aint shady. The shadiest stuff I've ever had done to me was done by family members.
furthermore...its not the fact that she aint payin dude back...its moreso that she's givin ol'boy the run around and duckin it like she aint knowshe's in debt to my dude. I feel he's well within is right to take some sort of action

Originally Posted by SpuddyGuNz

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

DO THIS.

I took my boy to Judge Judy a few months back cause we got drunk and he put me in the hospital with a wicked knee strike. Dude is like my brother (best man in my wedding) and I aint tryin to squeeze him for $800 in medical bills so we concocted a face story about how we used to be best friends but now we are sworn enemies cause he injured me and juked me out of the hospital bills. Long story short, I lost the case but they still paid us $500 each just for showing up. All said I was at the studio/fake court for bout 3 hours, most of the time just chillin in the green room drinkin diet cokes and grubbin. $500 to sit around for 3 hours and act the fool on national television is worth it to me.

roll.gif

pimp.gif

Can we get like a link though? I know they got this joint up on Hulu or somethin.. I need to see this my g
laugh.gif
hahahaha I would basically be setting myself for an epic flaming but I dont care. If I can entertain some of the NT Fam at my expense thats goodenough for me. I dont know if its available anywhere online. I have it saved at home on my DVR but never tried to transfer it to the computer. Maybe NTDetectives can see if they can locate the episode online somewhere. It aired on like December 12th, 2008 I believe.

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

you act like family members aint shady. The shadiest stuff I've ever had done to me was done by family members.
furthermore...its not the fact that she aint payin dude back...its moreso that she's givin ol'boy the run around and duckin it like she aint know she's in debt to my dude. I feel he's well within is right to take some sort of action
Obviously in this situation a family member is being shady, I just feel morally it's wrong to go to the extreme of pawning someone'sstuff. Family or not.

I've helped friends and family financially when they were in need, and sometimes all the money doesn't make it back into my hands but I just brush itoff and know for the future.

I totally understand that you need the money, in your case if YOU'RE OK with doing that then go ahead and do so. You only have to answer to yourself.

Obviously in this situation a family member is being shady, I just feel morally it's wrong to go to the extreme of pawning someone's stuff.

I've helped friends and family financially when they were in need, and sometimes all the money doesn't make it back into my hands but I just brush it off and know for the future.

I totally understand that you need the money, in your case if YOU'RE OK with doing that then go ahead and do so. You only have to answer to yourself.
I understand what you're saying but if she's going through hard times, why not say "hey something came up blah blah blah" sothat we can discuss and work out a solution as opposed to "oh you didn't get that check yet, oh I don't know what's going on."
indifferent.gif
You need to figure it out then.

And if she had told me she was going through a situation then I wouldn't have loaned her what I did. It's not fair for me to be inconvenienced due toher situation and her not informing me of the whole issue. I was told it was going to be for a couple days when in reality it is already past a couple weeks.

My grandmother watches all those Judge shows religiously, I couldn't take her on there
laugh.gif

Anybody need a Vinyl USB recorder?
nerd.gif

A Friend owed me money, wont front I took the stuff I had of his and pawned it...mostly dvds, an xbox and some games

I got some of my money but not all of it
smh.gif

so did you make up some sort of contract or promisary note ..... 'cause if the amount is as sizable or significant as you state that should've been thefirst order of business

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

I'd take the stuff you wanted to pawn.

Then hit her up and tell you are going to pawn it unless you get you rmoney back.
i like this idea. but don't tell her over an e-mail or something, nothing with a trail in case she tries to get legal on you

Back
Top Bottom